The crucification of Trump supporters and/or associates is getting out of hand.

njbuff

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

WDNY_districts_only.jpg

Blue = WNY

Red = Barbarian peasants at the gate pretending to be cool.

I really do not get the posturing.  We are all Bills fans that need each other.  That aside there are those who would argue that the only true WNY'rs are those that still have a 716 area code phone number.  So we both lost by that definition.  Anyways, as a person who has been ALL around the region it's ALL good.  Wouldn't want to be any place else.  

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

WDNY_districts_only.jpg

Blue = WNY

Red = Barbarian peasants at the gate pretending to be cool.

Actually, people from Ontario, Yates, Seneca, and Schuyler Counties first identify as being from the Finger Lakes Region.  Some people from Stueben County could do the same as part of Keuka Lake runs through that county.  The remainder along with people from Allegany and Chemung Counties would first identify as being Southern Tier.  My first roommate from college who was from Chautaugua County always considered WNY as any county that physically touched Lake Erie or the Niagara River and nobody else.  He would even pick fights over it.  Again, for me its all good.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Actually, people from Ontario, Yates, Seneca, and Schuyler Counties first identify as being from the Finger Lakes Region.  Some people from Stueben County could do the same as part of Keuka Lake runs through that county.  The remainder along with people from Allegany and Chemung Counties would first identify as being Southern Tier.  My first roommate from college who was from Chautaugua County always considered WNY as any county that physically touched Lake Erie or the Niagara River and nobody else.  He would even pick fights over it.  Again, for me its all good.  

Why would anyone admit to being from Rochester?  Rochester=######. 

21 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I love WNY 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I love WNY 

We all do and the posturing over who is the best example of WNY is needless.  If some guy from Cattaraugus County wants to identify as both being a Southern Tier person and WNY'r then more power to him.  If some guy from Livonia, NY wants to identify as being a WNY'r and from the Genesee Region then more power to him.  Now if some guy from Syracuse wants to identify as a WNY'r then I have a problem as there is nothing there to support that notion.  Like I said before my roommate from college had a somewhat narrow view as to being a WNY'r so maybe we need to find him to look down the nose of those who would not be from Chautaugua, Erie, or Niagara Counties who consider themselves WNY'rs such as those from Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, etc. Counties.  Again, for me it is all good as long as it is within some kind of accepted reason.

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

We all do and the posturing over who is the best example of WNY is needless.  If some guy from Cattaraugus County wants to identify as both being a Southern Tier person and WNY'r then more power to him.  If some guy from Livonia, NY wants to identify as being a WNY'r and from the Genesee Region then more power to him.  Now if some guy from Syracuse wants to identify as a WNY'r then I have a problem as there is nothing there to support that notion.  Like I said before my roommate from college had a somewhat narrow view as to being a WNY'r so maybe we need to find him to look down the nose of those who would not be from Chautaugua, Erie, or Niagara Counties who consider themselves WNY'rs such as those from Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, etc. Counties.  Again, for me it is all good as long as it is within some kind of accepted reason.

hell, i'd be happier than a pig in a sty if we could just secede from NYC. you could tell me i lived in central butt*****istan and i wouldn't give two  *****. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1