The crucification of Trump supporters and/or associates is getting out of hand.

njbuff

I can literally come up with THOUSANDS of examples of people getting verbally and physically harassed if they are on Trump’s side.............

then I might find an isolated incident where the opposite occurs.

These are facts that NO ONE can dispute.

Now with McCabe getting off and Stone sentenced, it’s only going to get worse.

When is this shyt gonna end?

P.S.,

For the leftists who wanna bash me, remember I have said a million times that I hold no political party and I DID NOT vote for Trump, so I don’t have an agenda and have no dog in this fight. I see what’s happening in our country without having blinders on.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, njbuff said:

I can literally come up with THOUSANDS of examples of people getting verbally and physically harassed if they are on Trump’s side.............

I'll dispute them until you literally come up with THOUSANDS of examples. Good luck NJ. ❤️

10 hours ago, njbuff said:

Now with McCabe getting off and Stone sentenced, it’s only going to get worse.

When is this shyt gonna end?

P.S.,

For the leftists who wanna bash me, remember I have said a million times that I hold no political party and I DID NOT vote for Trump, so I don’t have an agenda and have no dog in this fight. I see what’s happening in our country without having blinders on.

It’s funny how people are too embarrassed to admit they support that Criminal Trump. 

So you think Stone in innocent? 

27 minutes ago, Gary M said:

:doh:

So, that’s a no, then? 

The man lied under oath to congress about Trump and Russia and got caught. He was also caught saying that because of Trump he couldn’t pled the fifth. 

McCabe has nothing to do with this, though Trump wants you to believe otherwise, and it worked 

6 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Crucifying their enemies would not be enough to satiate the Lefts deranged hatred towards the Right.

You should try explaining that to the survivors of the Tree of Life massacre, the Texas massacre of Mexicans and the South Carolina black Church that was attacked. Your pathetic attempt to claim victim status is belied by real evidence 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So, that’s a no, then? 

The man lied under oath to congress about Trump and Russia and got caught. He was also caught saying that because of Trump he couldn’t pled the fifth. 

McCabe has nothing to do with this, though Trump wants you to believe otherwise, and it worked 

You should try explaining that to the survivors of the Tree of Life massacre, the Texas massacre of Mexicans and the South Carolina black Church that was attacked. Your pathetic attempt to claim victim status is belied by real evidence 

tenor.gif?itemid=9730943

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hate-600x257.png

As far as I know Gregory Timm still under investigation. Do you have information we don't on that?

You can also blame Iowa state habitual offender law for Adolfo Martinez being sentenced to 16 years. It was his 3rd felony which by state law tripled his sentence. 

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

For NJ:

This is a bit of a misrepresentation of the Iowa thing. That guy was subject to an enhanced sentence for having multiple prior felony convictions. While the underlying crime may have been burning the rainbow flag, he did not get 16 years solely because of that.

Edited by Koko78
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-arrested-threatening-kill-schiff-schumer-impeachment/story?id=69077522

A Western New York man was arrested Wednesday on charges that he threatened to kill Rep. Adam Schiff and Sen. Chuck Schumer.

Salvatore Lippa, 57, of Greece, New York, was charged with threatening to assault and murder a federal official on account of the performance of their official duties.

Lippa started the threatening message by calling the congressman "Schiff, Shifty Schiff," invoking the nickname used by President Donald Trump for Schiff, the lead House manager during Trump's impeachment trial.

Almost two weeks later, on Feb. 4, Schumer received a threatening voicemail at his New York office that also contained a death threat.

In the threat, Lippa paired Schumer with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, saying "Hey, Schumer, you and Nancy Pelosi are..." according to the complaint.

When questioned by U.S Capitol Police, Lippa admitted to making the threatening calls to Schiff and Schumer because he said he was upset about the impeachment proceedings, prosecutors said.

Was this one of you?

Thats okay, because as Busey tried in his "all sides are equal" bullcrap,

Threatening letters are the same as using your car in Florida or Indiana.

There ARE violent extremists on the right and Left.

There ARE FAR MORE on the left.

and the Left is routinely slow to condemn them..

If Tom was here, I daresay he would remind us of the statement by one of the many leftist bullies at Charlottesville,

"why am I being arrested, it's okay to punch Nazi's"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2