QB Film Room 2020

Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Do you watch every snap for atleast 2 years? Or just 2-3 games a piece?

I can wham out reports quick with the later but the former if your doing due diligence can take 15-20 hours per guy

So the response to Gug was a smutty joke. 

But on a serious note for non-QB players I put on my board it is a minimum of 3 full games. QBs is a minimum of 6. When I put my QB reports up I always list the games I have watched. 

Edited by GunnerBill

12 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Im gonna do 7 QBs this year.

Burrow, Tua and Herbert are basically done. Just need to write my notes up. Love I have started this past week, Eason, Fromm and Jalen Hurts to do. 

...pretty lofty assessment by Nick?.............

Nick Saban compares Tua Tagovailoa to Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers

ByCharlie Potter Feb 17, 4:30 PM

Just before Tua Tagovailoa announced his decision to forego his senior year at Alabama and declare for the draft, Nick Saban talked about the impact Tagovailoa had on his program.

In an interview with Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated, Saban reiterated that sentiment.

“Football’s a great team game, except for one position, and that’s quarterback,” Saban said. “That guy can impact the game more than anyone else. We won a lot of games here where we had really good quarterbacks, but never a really dynamic guy you build things around and change what you’re doing to accommodate his skill set. And it really accommodated the other players that we had because we had such good skill players at wide receiver.

“We changed the culture a little bit, to be a little bit more wide open, because that’s what our players on offense could do. He certainly was capable of making it work—and he did.”

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/2020-NFL-Draft-Nick-Saban-compares-Alabama-Football-QB-Tua-Tagovailoa-to-Drew-Brees-Aaron-Rodgers-143933271/

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

So the response to Gug was a smutty joke. 

But on a serious note for non-QB players I put on my board it is a minimum of 3 full games. QBs is a minimum of 6. When I put my QB reports up I always list the games I have watched. 

That is definitely a solid baseline

What do you think of Love? 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That is definitely a solid baseline

What do you think of Love? 

I have some work still to do but I have a 2nd/3rd on him. I don't love him (pardon the pun). He is the classic high ceiling, low floor type that I tend to be more sceptical on. 

That said I don't have much between him and Herbert. I'd not take either in the 1st if it was me. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yes I do both but my grades aren't complete until after the combine for those positions

I really don't tweak my reports that late but I like to see 3 come drill for edge rushers and 40 and vertical for WRs

And the amount of WRs now are staggering. You can go 45 deep now..

I would love to read your take on Edge

WR also great interest

I'll read your QB film room with interest

On 2/21/2020 at 12:18 AM, Buffalo716 said:

I've been a scout for a long time and do alot of scouting reports on college prospects and HS

I figure if I have to do them I might as well share the QBs which people find interesting

Damn, that's some serious work there. Looking forward to it. You do edge as well?

4 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

Damn, that's some serious work there. Looking forward to it. You do edge as well?

I do every position besides Ks and Ps...

I do plan on doing some edge and WR cus people asked 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, but those are mostly tight ends!

Came In a tight end...

Left a wide receiver