QB Film Room 2020

Buffalo716

I will do my annual QB Film Room review of my top 5-6 QB prospects. I've already started watching my full games but this is a lengthy process so I can only do 5-6 max

In no order Burrow , Tua, Herbert are locked in and I will take your opinion on who the last 2-3 I should do

I will watch every snap from the last 2 seasons and make a full scouting report 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billspro said:

Good on you man. I can only get into watching QBs when the Bills are in the market. Hopefully I won’t have to do that for a while. 

I've been a scout for a long time and do alot of scouting reports on college prospects and HS

I figure if I have to do them I might as well share the QBs which people find interesting

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I've been a scout for a long time and do alot of scouting reports on college prospects and HS

I figure if I have to do them I might as well share the QBs which people find interesting

Have you done edge rushers and WR's?  That would be really nice to read from you.

7 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Have you done edge rushers and WR's?  That would be really nice to read from you.

Yes I do both but my grades aren't complete until after the combine for those positions

I really don't tweak my reports that late but I like to see 3 come drill for edge rushers and 40 and vertical for WRs

And the amount of WRs now are staggering. You can go 45 deep now.. 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yes I do both but my grades aren't complete until after the combine for those positions

I really don't tweak my reports that late but I like to see 3 come drill for edge rushers and 40 and vertical for WRs

And the amount of WRs now are staggering. You can go 45 deep now.. 

Look forward to reading your perspective.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Jordan Love, Jake Fromm, and Jacob Eason please and thank you ?

This is the correct answer if you want to knock out the top guys.

Those 6 are all in the first round discussion.

I’m personally just missing Eason at this point for my own scouting. 

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

This is the correct answer if you want to knock out the top guys.

Those 6 are all in the first round discussion.

I’m personally just missing Eason at this point for my own scouting. 

Those are totally the top 6 on most boards just seeing if there were any dark horses you guys wanted

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Those are totally the top 6 on most boards just seeing if there were any dark horses you guys wanted

The other interesting guys imo would be Anthony Gordon, Jalen Hurts, and there’s a small school guy who’s name is slipping my mind right now. 

4 hours ago, DCOrange said:

The other interesting guys imo would be Anthony Gordon, Jalen Hurts, and there’s a small school guy who’s name is slipping my mind right now. 

James Morgan, FIU?

He will probably be a day 3 guy, but he is an intriguing (yet fairly unknown) prospect.  He had a really good week at the E-W Shrine game.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

James Morgan, FIU?

He will probably be a day 3 guy, but he is an intriguing (yet fairly unknown) prospect.  He had a really good week at the E-W Shrine game.

Yes that’s the one!

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

James Morgan, FIU?

Yea. I saw an FIU game in season and he made no real impression. But then I loved the shrine game performance. I will try and find another game of his. 

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

7 men a year is way below my average I will have you know!

Do you watch every snap for atleast 2 years? Or just 2-3 games a piece?

I can wham out reports quick with the later but the former if your doing due diligence can take 15-20 hours per guy