CeeDee Lamb or bust.

ScorpionZero

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

you would trade that much for 1 player?

Not unless it’s a generational QB. Sometimes we need to rein in our emotional response and look at the big picture. That could be THREE cheap and awesome players for 4-5 years vs one hopeful stud. 

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

4.53 for Dillon.  Impressive.  Looks like everyone taking him in rd 6 in fanspeak draft should stop.  Looking like a early day 3 guy imo

Not totally shocked, he looked fast on film. Impressed, but not shocked. 

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Beane will do whatever he wants and whatever he thinks will make the team better without sacrificing the future. There are countless scenarios to achieve that besides the two extreme options you provided.

Jump and catch a football without defenders and without wearing pads and a helmet?

That's the thing with great players, it's as if they're equipments not there

12 minutes ago, nucci said:

Absolutely, when guys like him come up you can't hesitate. We didn't hesitate to get Allen or Edmonds. How is this any different. Are you contemplating what they gave up to get them. Franchise players on either side of the ball. 

Just now, ScorpionZero said:

Absolutely, when guys like him come up you can't hesitate. We didn't hesitate to get Allen or Edmonds. How is this any different. Are you contemplating what they gave up to get them. Franchise players on either side of the ball. 

They didn't have to move up so much for those players. If Lamb falls it might be worth it, but not if we have to trade into the top 10. I'd only do that for a QB.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

They didn't have to move up so much for those players. If Lamb falls it might be worth it, but not if we have to trade into the top 10. I'd only do that for a QB.

That's the problem, he won't fall past 10. You have to go get him. He's that transformative for an offense as a QB. 

I don't want to be here next year starting a post saying  "I told you so"..

Jason Momoa rocket mortgage commercial is hilarious. 

Draft looking like it’s going to be way deep  in Offensive Skill positions...

Do not give up Top 4 Round draft picks to move up in this draft..

Only way I am giving up a top pick is for an already established WR like Diggs..

Edited by Aussie Joe

16 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

That's the problem, he won't fall past 10. You have to go get him. He's that transformative for an offense as a QB. 

I don't want to be here next year starting a post saying  "I told you so"..

Jason Momoa rocket mortgage commercial is hilarious. 

Mortgaging the future is not the answer.

Wise teams do not make trades like this.

If scouted properly, a 1st Round Pick should have an extremely high success rate.  A good GM should be able to get a good starter in the 1st Round most of the time, and should get a good starter in the 2nd Round at least half of the time.  No WR is worth 3-4 good starters.

Believe me.  I really like CeeDee Lamb, and I think he's the best WR in this draft.  But there are probably 20 WRs (maybe more) in this class who could also become very good receivers in the NFL.  It's ridiculously deep.  If the Bills do their homework, I have no doubts they can get what they need at #22 or even in the 2nd-3rd Round.  

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Beane will do whatever he wants and whatever he thinks will make the team better without sacrificing the future. There are countless scenarios to achieve that besides the two extreme options you provided.

Jump and catch a football without defenders and without wearing pads and a helmet?

2 hours ago, nucci said:

It's as simple as this, KC traded up to 10 to get their transformative player, from 27 because they believed he was the *****. 20 ***** spots,20. Not 5 not 10. 20 spots and they were able to get it done. When some one is that person you do what you gotta do to get it done. Our response to that traded pick were tre,day, zay Jones, Dawkins and part of the trade up for Edmonds. 

Realistically those players are important to the team. But it's important to make the same sacrifice to add a player like Lamb to take the next step. No balls, no glory. 

On 2/20/2020 at 6:51 PM, HappyDays said:

I think if both Lamb and Ruggs make it to Denver at 15 we should seriously consider trading up to 16. It would probably take our 2nd. I love both of those prospects so much, part of me wouldn't even hate trading next year's 1st if that's what it takes to get above Denver. I know people would hate it because of how Sammy Watkins worked out but both Lamb and Ruggs are better prospects than he was IMO.

Love to have Ruggs, Higgins or Lamb at 16 in that order. I think GM should trade our 1st and 3rd for 19, then give Falcons 19 and 5th to get our WR.  We need to keep our 2nd for bruiser RB or quick edge.  I think giving up two picks after 2nd round would be worth it to get an elite WR.  Josh could become elite and very dangerous.  We would embarrass Pats. Can only dream.   Go Bills!!

3 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Love to have Ruggs, Higgins or Lamb at 16 in that order. I think GM should trade our 1st and 3rd for 19, then give Falcons 19 and 5th to get our WR.  We need to keep our 2nd for bruiser RB or quick edge.  I think giving up two picks after 2nd round would be worth it to get an elite WR.  Josh could become elite and very dangerous.  We would embarrass Pats. Can only dream.   Go Bills!!

Higgins > Lamb?  Sacrilege.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Chris Trapasso has Tee Higgins as his #1 WR. He also had Mason Rudolph as his #1 QB in 2018 so take that for what it's worth.

I just do not see it. Higgins is nice but Lamb does everything. Higgins is a 700 yard season player with a bad QB, Lamb still puts up 1000.

10 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Higgins will be Devin Funchess.

No way.  His feet are waaaay better.

edit:  actually, he could become Funchess if he goes to Jacksonville 

Edited by NewEra

53 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No way.  His feet are waaaay better.

edit:  actually, he could become Funchess if he goes to Jacksonville 

Tee didn't run in the combine presumably because he is going to run in the high 4.5's - 4.6's and he and his agent know it. Big and slow is no way to gt drafted in the first round of the NFL.

Edited by BringBackOrton

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Tee didn't run in the combine presumably because he is going to run in the high 4.5's - 4.6's and he and his agent know it. Big and slow is no way to gt drafted in the first round of the NFL.

He has much better feet than Funchess.  He has a good release and good RAC ability.  They aren’t the same player