CeeDee Lamb or bust.

ScorpionZero

I believe that we must do whatever it takes to get him for our offense. Because of his ability everyone becomes better. Brown opens up underneath, Knox has space to operate, beasly can work those outs as well as the out and ups. And Singletary won't have 8 in the box because lamb will command a corner and safety on every down. It will cost allot to do it but to have him here to grow with Josh would be the *****. Our 1st,2nd, and next year's 1st. Should get it done plus we can add Mims or Pittman in the third. This year's draft needs to be all about offense. Now you may crucifie me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Im all for trading to get Lamb IF...and ONLY IF...he slides in the draft into a reasonable cost range to go get him.  No way should we trade up into the top 10 or anything crazy like that.  But honestly, with the QB situations, there is a chance that one of Juedy or Lamb falls to 15th pick or even later.  At that point, I am on the phone if I am Beane.  To go up more than that would be to cost prohibitive in a draft rich with WR talent.  

But with Juedy and Lamb being ideal for us and in another tier over the other WR's, then I think its worth trading up for if they get within a reasonable trade range.  Nothing that involves next years first for example should remotely be considered.  

This is also why I would love to see us trade a low round pick for David Johnson where we could pick up their 3rd round pick as well for taking over that contract.  We easily can handle his contract for the next 2 seasons in our cap, and then we got an extra valuable pick to make a move like this if the opportunity is there.  And if no trade up, we still have an extra 3rd in a draft loaded with talent that will be available still in the 3rd.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 8

So.....two firsts and a second. Maybe we should throw in another first, you know.....just to make sure. 

Lot’s of WR’s this year. I’m not liking that price. Scout better. 

I don’t see ANY possible scenario where we trade a high pick next year for a WR this year in this deep WR class. That just does NOT seem to be their style. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

I believe that we must do whatever it takes to get him for our offense. Because of his ability everyone becomes better. Brown opens up underneath, Knox has space to operate, beasly can work those outs as well as the out and ups. And Singletary won't have 8 in the box because lamb will command a corner and safety on every down. It will cost allot to do it but to have him here to grow with Josh would be the *****. Our 1st,2nd, and next year's 1st. Should get it done plus we can add Mims or Pittman in the third. This year's draft needs to be all about offense. Now you may crucifie me. 

I’m not going to crucify you

Beane already said straight out something like we’re not going to be trading all our picks for a WR

So I don’t think you’ll see that happening

I think we’ll know a lot more what the Bills plan after FA

I think if both Lamb and Ruggs make it to Denver at 15 we should seriously consider trading up to 16. It would probably take our 2nd. I love both of those prospects so much, part of me wouldn't even hate trading next year's 1st if that's what it takes to get above Denver. I know people would hate it because of how Sammy Watkins worked out but both Lamb and Ruggs are better prospects than he was IMO.

21 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

I really don’t want to give up the house but I agree with you about Lamb.  He’s my crush in this draft.

• Like (+1) 2

i Don’t see it. I think Beane knows that there are a handful of wide receivers that can be had in the late first, second, or third round. This group of receiver are all similar in projected production. 
Now I could see Beane trading up in the second round to grab a wide receiver depending on how the first round goes. By this I mean, if other clubs are 5-10 picks ahead of the Bills and needs a wideout, Beane will jump up so he doesn’t miss his guy. I don’t see it in the first, you have to give up to much.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

You don't remember all the prognosticators calling the Falcons nuts for moving up to draft Jones. How is this any different. 

How many Super bowls have they won with Julio?

37 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

Wait. You're having Brown do the underneath work and sending Beasley deep? Is...is this Steve Fairchild?

• Haha (+1) 2