Cody Ford fine reduced

Seasons1992

10 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

It was? 

He did the exact thing the penalty says you can't do. Do you understand the rule? 

Yes.  You obviously  have a tendency to like being a pain in the ars to people just expressing their opinion.  I dint attack you, just told you I disagreed with you’re opinion.  I know the rules and the positioning does not warrant a call, but that interjects common sense.  Feel free to respond in whatever juvenile manner as I will not respond as you’re not worth it.  

To everyone with common sense, my apologies as I normally do not respond to these juvenile attitudes.  No worries as I will not respond again.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:18 PM, ScottLaw said:

Maybe you should read the rule yourself.

It was a ticky tack call, but the rule states a blindside block is a penalty if a player initiates a block in which he is moving towards or  parallel to his own end line and makes forcible contact to his opponent with his helmet, shoulder or forearm..... which is exactly what Ford does with his forearm thus a penalty. 

I have watched the play numerous times..... it was an unnecessary block by a Ford as well. Just a dumb overall play by him in an absolutely crucial down and aspect of the game. But yes, go back to blaming the refs and being ignorant to the rules.??

I’m guessing you donated as well.?

It was not considered forcible contact by several NFL analysts...  

On 2/20/2020 at 11:31 PM, Mr. WEO said:

wrong, but prattle on..

Several analysts said it wasn’t forcible contact and shouldn’t be called. The problem is when a foul can’t be called as black and white this is what you get, called sometimes ignored others. It really makes the NFL look  bad in certain situations. Such as the kick off fumble that got overruled with supposed common sense. By that thought this should have been rescinded also...

1 hour ago, Meatloaf63 said:

It was not considered forcible contact by several NFL analysts...  

That’s nice, but we can all see what there is to see. It wasn't incidental contact, that leaves forcible contact, which clearly it was.

Time to move on...