One "drought era" Bill on today's roster?

whatdrought

Then Andy Reid fleeced us in a trade (not the first time) and said he was the best offensive tackle in football after studying film on him despite the 11.5 sacks given up the year before.  I swear the next time Andy Reid offers us a trade for a player he covets we take or keep that player no matter what.

Marshawn Lynch and Terrel Owens are Hall of Famers offensive stars...JP Losman could have been a star QB if Katrina did not drown so many pals of his to death....off field tragedies don't get worse than his

....CJ SPILLER ran punts and kick offs for touchdowns....many great BILLs were traded or released during the drought caused by illegal referee calls 2 decades running

25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Then Andy Reid fleeced us in a trade (not the first time) and said he was the best offensive tackle in football after studying film on him despite the 11.5 sacks given up the year before.  I swear the next time Andy Reid offers us a trade for a player he covets we take or keep that player no matter what.

Look above this post

As Paul Harvey would say..... 'And that is the rest of the story'

Best answers would be Lee Evans, Schobel, or Mario

Biggest need is at WR and Edge.  Of those 3, I think I would go Lee Evans.  He I think would have an even better career playing with Allen.  Him and Smoke would be really hard to cover.

Edited by Alphadawg7

16 hours ago, whatdrought said:

The Houston game where he and Losman connected on two 60+ td passes was pretty. Him across from Brown would be difficult to defend. 

*two 83 yard TD passes(his number)

2 hours ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

Was Sammy Watkins traded before losing to Malone in the playoffs?  Look who BILLs are wearing SuperBowl rings after traded away ??? LYNCH GILMORE WATKINS who are the others ???

Yes. Sammy was traded at the beginning of that season. 

Lee  Evans mostly because he fits a need at WR. But Mario Williams was pretty dominant here for a couple years.

Terrance McGee would be awesome. He was a really good corner and a pro bowl level returner as well.

14 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

In 2008, less than 2 years after signing an extension, he held out. Peters wanted 8-12 million a year in line with 5 time Pro Bowler OT Walter Jones. (Peters was making 5 million a year) He held out in all of training camp, only returning in time for the season. He dogged it in 2008 allowing 11.5 sacks which was tied for worst among starting left tackles. Knowing another potential hold out was going to happen, and the horrible performance he put in in 2008 Buffalo traded the disappointing but capable LT for a 2nd (C, Eric Wood), 4th (TE, Shawn Nelson), and conditional pick 6th 2010 (LB, Danny Batten).

Great recap but Peters was traded for a first round pick (Eric Wood was a first round pick).

To answer the question of this thread: I would pick Lee Evans! He was great and could of been even better with the right QB. 

Edited by Halloween Land