1) Which 2018 draft pick improved the most? 2) Which player from the 2019 draft will improve the most next year?

Dopey

1) Which 2018 draft pick improved the most? 2) Which player from the 2019 draft will improve the most next year?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2018 draft pick improved the most?

• Rd1 Josh Allen-QB
    • Rd1 Tremaine Edmunds-LB
  2. 2. Which player from the 2019 draft will improve the most next year?

• Rd1 Ed Oliver-DT
    • Rd2 Cody Ford-OL
    • Rd3 Devin Singletary-RB
    • Rd3 Dawson Knox_TE
    • Rd5 Vosean Joseph-LB
    • Rd6 Jaquan Johnson-S
    • Rd7 Darryl Johnson Jr.-OLD/DE
    • Rd7 Tommy Sweeny

4 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

True about Ford because he's got the most room to improve, but the question remains, will he improve at all or at least show more improvement than the rest on the list.  I don't think so.  As much as we love Knox, he had way too many drops.  If he and Allen spend much of the offseason together, then I think he'll have the biggest improvement out of the rest of the group.

Why do you  think Ford can’t  improve?

Where is the all of the above for the second category? 

12 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why do you  think Ford can’t  improve?

I'm not saying that I don't think he'll improve.  I really hope and we really need him to improve.  The question of this topic is who do we think will show the most improvement and I just don't think it'll be him.  I think he will improve, just not as much as everyone else on the list.

34 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I'm not saying that I don't think he'll improve.  I really hope and we really need him to improve.  The question of this topic is who do we think will show the most improvement and I just don't think it'll be him.  I think he will improve, just not as much as everyone else on the list.

who do you consider the player with the least amount of room to improve? 

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

who do you consider the player with the least amount of room to improve? 

They're all entering their second year.  I don't think I could say who has the least amount of room to improve because they all have a tremendous amount of room to improve.  Now, if you're asking who I think will improve the least, then that's an entirely different question.