Off to Jamaica

CowgirlsFan

1 hour ago, CowgirlsFan said:

AGAIN you say???

Yes.... . someone has to!

Flying from Dallas Fort Worth.....to Miami....to Montego Bay....then on the shuttle to Negril  on Thursday

Heading home on the 29th. ( yes it's leap year )

Everyone stay safe!

I hope you and @Cripple Creek have another great time!!!!  Same nude beach?  I know Cripple said he liked it the last time!

You kids have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 2

Nice!!!!!  Always good to let people know your intentions.  We raised you well!

Have a wonderful time... Thanks for letting us know where you are young lady....YOU know, so we don't worry about you.

Just like going on a hike... We'll send out the Snow Patrol (in this case, Beach Patrol) if we don't hear from you after the 29th.

• Thank you (+1) 1

..we stopped there on a cruise as did my son/daughter-in-law on their honeymoon cruise....my gang wanted to go there in March 2020, but with the rash of murder/poisoning articles in the Caribbean, they chose Aruba for the third time....."they choose I pay"...........

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am BBBAAACCCKKK!!

Perfect weather!!

Of 8 days only 1 with rain for about an hour.

Great food as usual and the all you can eat lobster on the two Friday nights didn't disappoint.

Liquor..... had plenty of my vodka and a my go to dink there that is called a Land Shark.

One day our group had vodka gummy bears. Another day it was fireball shots and others were peanut butter and jelly shots There were other shots but I don't remember their name.?. Most nights I had Bailey's Irish cream shots at the pool to stay warm in the 70° since it was quite windy.

Our only complications was the flight from Montego Bay Jamaica to Miami Florida. Apparently a member of the crew no showed. ?     That delay led to missing the connection. In Miami . Once we arrived in Miami,,AA got us rebooked on a later flight Saturday night. however we didn't arrive at DFW until  2AM EST Sunday morning. We overnighted and got home mid Sunday afternoon.

..sounds like a good trip.....taking my kids and daughter-in-law to Aruba in three weeks....sure everybody knows about playing the "airfare waiting game"......Thursdays still remain the best shopping day....sometimes you can score a better deal on the airline's own web site on Saturday or Sunday......played the game for Aruba......Delta at $3,300 for four versus United at $3,197 (BEFORE upgrades).....return flights were garbage with 10-14 hr layovers (one stop).....waited until Thursday.....got Delta for $2,500 WITH upgrades and one stop, max 90 minute layovers each way......United stayed at $3,197 BEFORE upgrades.........