Fun!!! WOW!! NO MORE

plenzmd1

11 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

New stadium location!:thumbsup:

I love the idea............the traffic on Whitehaven and other roads would be 10 times worse than Abbott, however. And the bridges, oh lord the bridges........

This is VERY sad. I grew up there, and my kids have been there a couple times during visits back to the homeland.

It was fabulous for younger kids when you could bring a wagon packed with food/drink and “spend a day,  not a fortune” .... 1000% more palatable than the Darien lake insanity.  Their Halloween setup was perfect for the younguns and the Wild West show was so cheesy, it was great!  After Martin sold it, it went downhill fast. 

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Now that would be awesome! My SIL now lives in the home we moved into in 80 post Love Canal, bout 1 mile down GI BLVD from here. 

That would explain a lot.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Lurker said:

Article is mostly speculation.  Other sections of paper have writers like Mr LeConjecture.

The economic development ripple effect of a possible, massive Amazon warehouse and distribution center on Grand Island could impact the future of the Fantasy Island Amusement Park.

Maybe.

That’s the opinion of real estate insiders contacted by Business First ....

Until Apex clarifies what may be in store for the amusement park and its nearly 85 acres, there is plenty of speculation about the land’s future.

Fantasy Island, situated on Grand Island Boulevard and visible from the I-190 section of the New York State Thruway, sits just a few miles south of where Amazon is negotiating with Acquest Development on plans to build the warehouse and distribution center.

But, there are no guarantees that Amazon deal will come to fruition.

The fate of both could be intertwined from a development perspective, insiders say.

“Amazon could change everything,” said Eric Tudor, Tudor Collins Commercial Real Estate co-founder. 

Fantasy Island was one of those places suitable for younger kids and some adults but older kids hated it.  I remember telling my mother to save the money from Fantasy Island from me so I could go on one of the school trips to Crystal Beach.

Edited by Limeaid
Posting snip to show article is mostly speculation.

19 hours ago, aristocrat said:

you'd think someone would buy it

Apartments/townhouses?

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Points if you recognize from where Alfred E. Newman’s sister really is from.

Laughing Sal?

16 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

New stadium location!:thumbsup:

Grand Island Bridges on gameday!  :devil: