Greg Robinson Doing His Best Nate Newton Impression

H2o

He thought it was a good “Highdea” at the time...

This doesn’t do much to shed the stereotype of the fake degree dumb sh-t football player does it... what a maroon....

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

What a dumbass. Besides the fact that he is a multimillionaire, why would anyone smuggle pot from Mexico anymore? Has he never been to Oregon??

At a guess, he has spent all the millions he earned or lost them and this was his post-NFL career notion.

I guess his room and board will be provided for the next while

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

What a dumbass. Besides the fact that he is a multimillionaire, why would anyone smuggle pot from Mexico anymore? Has he never been to Oregon??

53 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

At a guess, he has spent all the millions he earned or lost them and this was his post-NFL career notion.

I guess his room and board will be provided for the next while

The guy is 27 and just made 6.4 mil this year alone, not to mention the 23 mil he already made in the 4 years before that. He also is a former #2 pick in the draft coming off of an average year. He absolutely would have gotten another contract somewhere. It couldn't have been just for money, selling that much weed wouldn't even make him a single game check of $.

Like I said, what a dumbass.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:42 AM, T master said:

$29 million in contract money & he (for what ever reason) thinks he needs to take a chance at trying to move pot from Mexico into the U.S. WTH didn't he just go to Colorado ? Apparently the college education did nothing for his common sense decision making !! 

157 lbs of MJ...what a moron.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/19/2020 at 11:19 AM, RyanC883 said:

did K. Hunt run low on supply.  Really, if you need this that badly, go to Colorado, don't take it across a boarder, and don't freaking break another law while in possession of it (speeding, etc.).  

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/24/kareem-hunt-pulled-over-speeding-marijuana-weed-cleveland-browns/

You don't even need to be speeding, you just have to get safely through the Border Patrol checkpoints, which may be located in your area if you are within 20 miles or so from the border.

Doing homework is not one of Robinson's specialties, I guess.

18 hours ago, matter2003 said:

157 lbs of MJ...what a moron.

Nate Newton got busted with 213lbs and then, while he was out on bond for the first charge, got busted transporting another 175lbs about 6 weeks later (like they're not going to be watching like a hawk while you're out on bond :doh:). Sheer stupidity. 

Edited by H2o

18 minutes ago, H2o said:

Nate Newton got busted with 213lbs and then, while he was out on bond for the first charge, got busted transporting another 175lbs about 6 weeks later (like they're not going to be watching like a hawk while you're out on bond :doh:). Shear stupidity. 

Hahaha...wow, that takes stupidity to a new level...and I think you want sheer not shear...unless he is cutting off some hair ?

• Haha (+1) 1