Greg Robinson Doing His Best Nate Newton Impression

H2o

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleveland-browns-greg-robinson-arrested-marijuana-border-patrol/?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

The stupidity of some people just amazes me. 

Another PFT mention of it below.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/19/report-greg-robinson-in-custody-after-drug-possession-arrest-in-texas/

TMZ Sports reports that Robinson was arrested on Monday. The arrest came when Robinson was stopped at a border checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, Texas. He was taken into custody after marijuana was found in his vehicle.

Robinson remains in custody and is reportedly facing a charge of possession with the intent to distribute.

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 1

$29 million in contract money & he (for what ever reason) thinks he needs to take a chance at trying to move pot from Mexico into the U.S. WTH didn't he just go to Colorado ? Apparently the college education did nothing for his common sense decision making !! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, T master said:

$29 million in contract money & he (for what ever reason) thinks he needs to take a chance at trying to move pot from Mexico into the U.S. WTH didn't he just go to Colorado ? Apparently the college education did nothing for his common sense decision making !! 

According to the linked article, the Browns told him they were moving on.

I’m going to speculate Robinson is one of those “young Sahibs” Marshawn Lynch meant, who didn’t “take care of y’alls Chicken”.   Most of his $29M have probably flown the coop and fluttered away long sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, T master said:

Gonna take a shot in the dark and guess he probably didn’t invest that 29 million wisely...

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Gonna take a shot in the dark and guess he probably didn’t invest that 29 million wisely...

Well now he is going to have to invest part of what he has left in a lawyer to keep him out of la carcel.

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

According to the linked article, the Browns told him they were moving on.

I’m going to speculate Robinson is one of those “young Sahibs” Marshawn Lynch meant, who didn’t “take care of y’alls Chicken”.   Most of his $29M have probably flown the coop and fluttered away long sense.

Seriously.  Y’all gotta take care of ya chicken.  That’s just common sense.  I mean, everyone knows that. 

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I keep saying it...

The Browns are the Browns, somehow someway they will screw it all up

That team needs their own prison right outside the gate.

No, the Browns would usually turn around and sign a guy like this. I'll take a small victory in the fact that they aren't re-signing him.

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

did K. Hunt run low on supply.  Really, if you need this that badly, go to Colorado, don't take it across a boarder, and don't freaking break another law while in possession of it (speeding, etc.).  

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/24/kareem-hunt-pulled-over-speeding-marijuana-weed-cleveland-browns/

massachusetts is closer to Cleveland than Mexico as well. 

furthmore I’m not sure it’s legal in Mexico?!?! 

dummy.