Josh Allen - Invincible video - 1st 2 years

CorkScrewHill

This is not intended to debate whether he is the franchise QB or not. It is just a well done hype video .. that gets the blood pumping for next season. It was put together by HashTag sports it appears. If you do not want to see great plays by Josh .. this is not the video for you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 5

PFF review of this highlight video:

- Too quick to leave the pocket on all those TD runs

- numerous cases where WRs had to adjust to catch inaccurate TD throws 
- leap over Vikings LBer showed poor mechanics and footwork

- didn’t keep speed through break in TD catch vs Houston 

- word selection during interview segment graded out as a D

definitely on the Roster bubble. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 21
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

This is not intended to debate whether he is the franchise QB or not. It is just a well done hype video .. that gets the blood pumping for next season. It was put together by HashTag sports it appears. If you do not want to see great plays by Josh .. this is not the video for you.

there's no debate he is a franchise QB

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

He is worth the price of season seats alone.

This young man is so exciting to watch  :)

I don't want to wish my life away but hurry up and get here September  :)

Was talking to a Jets fan yesterday ... and he was raving not so much about how well Josh plays but rather how he plays .. all out all the time. He wants to see more of Josh on ? 

He's got the "it" factor, that the Bills have spent a generation chasing since Kelly's retirement--paired with a competent FO, things quickly turn into playoff-caliber around here! Now let's get to SB contender this year (which includes winning our D straight up for the first time in forever). 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

? "Replacement level"

Am I the only one who watched that great highlight video of Jim Kelly throws and wondered how many of them would have been graded as "interceptable throws"?

I think they missed some totally EVIL Josh throws from this season in favor of runs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Pff grade on video editing- 22.8

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

? "Replacement level"

Am I the only one who watched that great highlight video of Jim Kelly throws and wondered how many of them would have been graded as "interceptable throws"?

I think they missed some totally EVIL Josh throws from this season in favor of runs.

Agreed. That they didn’t have the NE throw to Knox or the Houston throw to Devin was a surprise.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

? "Replacement level"

The timing on those was nuts--you routinely would see the window closing while the ball was mid-flight and the safety/CB tangling up in a pile a millisecond after the ball is past them--agree with your overall point, but just wanted to add that one of the things that makes Josh so special is his uncanny ability to extend plays by not going down at the first hint of contact, or even 2nd/3rd at times--then being able to find an open man or escaping free to run for a first down is a back-breaker on the D.  

• Like (+1) 1

I'm glad he's maturing at a medium pace since those that seem to rocket to fame (Kap, Carr, Newton) seem to fizzle just as quickly as they heated up. 

Also yes PFF would put together the "low-light" video of him overthrowing the receivers deep and throwing picks.  THAT's OUR QUARTERBACK.  I hope he's here till he retires and brings home some championships.  

• Like (+1) 1