[Name Only Title] Milano...wow

BillsMafi$

15 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Yup. Love the kid. Such a steal in the fifth. 

Yea he's a great 5yh rounder butGood organizations hit on 4-5-6th round picks a good amount. We need to do it more often to take that next step

There used to be 10+ rounds. Those good players didn't disappear. They are now UDFAs and such. Round 4-5 has lots of good players

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Good organizations hit on 4-5-6th round picks a good amount. We need to do it more often to take that next step

There used to be 10+ rounds. Those good players didn't disappear. They are now UDFAs and such. Round 4-5 has lots of good players

Nix and Whaley to my memory were pretty good at hitting on those late round picks.  The problem was, not so good on the first 3 rounds.

Early days yet to tell how the late rounds of the last 2 years will work out, but Sweeney looks promising and I know they like Vosean Joseph and Johnson.

Wyatt Teller started 9 games for Cleveland, so he’s still in the league.  Other guys are still on the team at least.

The only one who clearly washed out was Austin Proehl, whom I gather was kind of a “personal favor”/calling in a chip type move.

On 2/19/2020 at 12:17 PM, Beck Water said:

Is it just me or do his legs and calves look relatively petite?  

Is that typical for LB?  

Milano is a good player, but I was having that thought: it’s his legs got to get him in position and stop him from being trucked around.

Dont you know wearing black is thinning? 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Martial arts and Pilates are great for stabilizing all those little muscles you don’t work if you just straight lift.

What kind of martial arts does Milano train in?

I only know about it because the instructor asked me "You are a Bills fan, what do you know about Milano?".

I know he also makes herb packs you drink for cleaning system; it is only part of his work I have ever used and it reduced my high cholesterol.

The instructor I know teaches combination of Tai Chi (helps with balance),  Taekkyon & Subak (Korean Martial Arts, helpful for tackling and stripping ball) and Quanfa.

He also teaches mediation and several forms of yoga concentrating especially on breathing exercises.

He also does the pressure point therapy which aids in recovery time.

I have never taken any martial arts and only know rudimentaries of Tai Chi so cannot explain further.

• Thank you (+1) 1