[Name Only Title] Milano...wow

BillsMafi$

14 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Looking juiced up 

A8C73001-E15D-4F72-94EE-F8DEC7BAFE75.jpeg

Is it just me or do his legs and calves look relatively petite?  

Is that typical for LB?  

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Imagine if this guy doesnt bounce off of Watson?  

Milano is a good player, but I was having that thought: it’s his legs got to get him in position and stop him from being trucked around.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Is it just me or do his legs and calves look relatively petite?  

Is that typical for LB?  

Milano is a good player, but I was having that thought: it’s his legs got to get him in position and stop him from being trucked around.

They bounced off Watson because they launched into him rather than wrapping him up.   His legs had nothing to do with that play.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, whatdrought said:

The most important question that this post illicits... who the hell is chicken legs, what’s he doing in a gym, and is he okay after being in proximity with workout equipment?

If you crop out the top half of the picture, it looks like one of those last pictures of Steve Jobs …

jobs.PNG  Image result for steve jobs dress

Edited by Gugny

55 minutes ago, teef said:

how in the world did you have that vision in your head?

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's actually somewhat disturbing that was the visual analogy that came to your mind.

snap

I think the right thing to do, here, would to compliment me on the uncanny resemblance.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KOKBILLS said:

I agree...I was kinda shocked when I read it...

But he is a hell of a good LB...And he can cover...?

I think it's high because it must be based on him being a FA.  The Bills have his rights for another year under a rookie contract so hopeful they can work a more favorable deal now.  He's pretty important to the D IMO.  He seems to be johnny on the spot with fumble recoveries too.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's actually somewhat disturbing that was the visual analogy that came to your mind.

snap

worse is , probably not the only bizarre  images that he scrolls through. I mean he's a Mets fan. nuff said.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think the right thing to do, here, would to compliment me on the uncanny resemblance.

you have outdone yourself again !

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

I think it's high because it must be based on him being a FA.  The Bills have his rights for another year under a rookie contract so hopeful they can work a more favorable deal now.  He's pretty important to the D IMO.  He seems to be johnny on the spot with fumble recoveries too.

Great asset and he is still young. Rather Focused as well,  i might wager .

Hope they can keep him long term. seems to like playing in Buffalo