Diggs on the block? Rumor is a 2nd rd pick (year old thread)

BillsMafi$

I don’t hate the idea, but there’s a lot of red flags. 

- why is a team wanting to give up its best weapon?

- what differentiates him from other diva receivers we’ve seen moved lately? (Moves that at the time seemed like no-brainers for the buyers, but turned out to be huge wins for the sellers) 

- is he going to want more money? If so, how much?

- is it better to trade commodities and pay him as opposed to getting someone in this loaded draft class?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don’t hate the idea, but there’s a lot of red flags. 

- why is a team wanting to give up its best weapon?

- what differentiates him from other diva receivers we’ve seen moved lately? (Moves that at the time seemed like no-brainers for the buyers, but turned out to be huge wins for the sellers) 

- is he going to want more money? If so, how much?

- is it better to trade commodities and pay him as opposed to getting someone in this loaded draft class?

Salary cap hell this year already $12M over

16 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

I think Diggs is a great fit for the Bills, and hes actually got a very team friendly deal considering Robby Anderson is probably going to get more than him on the open market. He reminds me a lot of Laverneous Coles as guy who is tough as nails and can make that tough catch over the middle. 

Sure you can argue that the Bills could keep their 2nd round pick and and draft someone in a deep WR class, but its a big year for Allen and you cant go wrong with adding a proven weapon still in the prime of his career. 

And it takes a WR a few years to get acclimated to the nfl. We need help now

• Like (+1) 1