Olsen to Seattle!

BillsMafi$

17 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Per Adam Shefter 

Former Panthers’ TE Greg Olsen is signing a one-year, $7 million deal that includes $5.5M gtd with the Seahawks, per source. Olsen visited and negotiated with Buffalo, Seattle and Washington but felt most comfortable with the Seahawks.

With that GTD number yep I am fine with it. Go get Henry or Hooper. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

This tells me we don’t have a good enough QB to attract FA’s...

What were John Brown and Cole Beasley?

There’s a bit of space between “Josh Allen is not as good as Russ Wilson” and “We don’t have a good enough QB to attract FA’s”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

This signing and their W-L record the past 10 years tell me Seattle is better than Buffalo and Olsen's chances of winning a championship improve by playing on a better team.  

And Russ Wilson, age 31, is a better QB than Josh Allen, Age 23

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I really hoped we’d sign him but he’s not the only fish in the sea.  Just hope we can add another tight end that is better than Dawson Knox 

For all we know Kroft could be better but injuries didn't let him show it. That said I'd still pursue Hunter Henry in free agency.

49 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is an  ignorant take. 
Wilson is a top 7 QB right now. Maybe top 5. 
Allen is getting there, but if I am a vet TE with a year left, I am going to sign with a proven SB winning QB, HC, and a good defense. 
Time will tell if this works out for Olsen and Seattle. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Could be the case right now, but that can change “if” Josh cleans up his game, he is our franchise QB in training at this point. It’s hard for most QBs in the league to measure up to Russel Wilson. It was said Olsen was looking for a ring, and as much as we all root for Josh I think  Seattle is the better option for Olsen at present. 

Go Bills!!!

8 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

For all we know Kroft could be better but injuries didn't let him show it. That said I'd still pursue Hunter Henry in free agency.

I really hope that we cut Kroft.  I believe he’s better than he showed last year, but his health issues in the past + his lack of production on our team = da boot