Olsen to Seattle!

BillsMafi$

4 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Greg Olsen really liked Buffalo and Washington, and strongly considered both. But the lure of playing with Russell Wilson in Seattle was just too strong. Olsen takes a 1-year, $7 million deal with the Seahawks.

-Shefter 

I can’t blame a receiver for wanting to play with the best, most established QB, but I wonder if some aspect of the contract was also a “thing”?

We did hear Olsen was gonna announce on Friday, then “negotiating with all 3 teams”

Sometimes that can mean “I’m waiting to see if you’ll match my best offer”.

Course “you’re my first choice QB and I really want to play with you, Russ” sounds better.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Greg Olsen really liked Buffalo and Washington, and strongly considered both. But the lure of playing with Russell Wilson in Seattle was just too strong. Olsen takes a 1-year, $7 million deal with the Seahawks.

-Shefter 

This tells me we don’t have a good enough QB to attract FA’s... ?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is a huge loss in my opinion.  We needed Olsen to take the next step in 2020.  We haven't had that X Factor since Percy Harvin retired or went to jail or whatever happened to him and Olsen would've fit that role perfectly for the 4 games a year hes healthy.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

This tells me we don’t have a good enough QB to attract FA’s...

Breaking News: Josh Allen isn’t as good as Russell Wilson.

Just now, Jauronimo said:

This is a huge loss in my opinion.  We needed Olsen to take the next step in 2020.  We haven't had that X Factor since Percy Harvin retired or went to jail or whatever happened to him and Olsen would've fit that role perfectly for the 4 games a year hes healthy.  

Percy Harvin got a migraine and then retired. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

This tells me we don’t have a good enough QB to attract FA’s...

This signing and their W-L record the past 10 years tell me Seattle is better than Buffalo and Olsen's chances of winning a championship improve by playing on a better team.  

• Like (+1) 2