Eagles release Bradham

BillsMafi$

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Was upset when we let Nigel get away....but that was some years ago

I agree with you.  I was definitely not happy when we let him go.  I wouldn't mind having him back, but i'm not sure the kind of person/player he is today compared to when we had him.

21 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

-per Adam Shefter 

Any interest? 

I'm sure there's a 50+ page thread lamenting our losing him and he IS a former Bills pick, so you KNOW there are TBDers that want him back.

As for me, nope.  Even though Guns Don't Kill People, Nigel Bradham Kills People. ?

• Like (+1) 2

It was *strongly* suggested in a Philadelphia Inquirer article late last year he was only on the Eagles roster due to his immense knowledge of Jim Schwartz's system.  Schwartz campaigned heavily for Bradham not to be cut in the season prior.    

He was able to play faster than he physically was due to that corporate knowledge.  

He was a great draft pick.  Tough dude.  My friend was dating a girl who was really good “friends” with Nigel (she had features that athletes would like).  He loves weed.  And if take him back.  I like having tough guys on the roster.  He would have went after Gronk after that White cheapshot. 

43 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Yesss bring him back, he'd likely be a 2-down LB at this point. 

Sean Lee is still my #1 pick

Those 5 games Lee plays would be huge.  Dude is not leaving Dallas. 

• Like (+1) 1