More Than 2,000 Former Prosecutors Call On Barr To Resign

Tiberius

18 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Likewise, your lack of self-awareness is so mind boggling.  That is what gives away the fact you are a disingenuous troll.  

He is so unaware that he just realized the petition is in fact laundromat customers asking that Tibs wear fresh underwear each day as the smell of two week worn underwear was making the clientele gag and the doors have to be kept closed or the pipes will freeze.

• Haha (+1) 1

William Barr's father, who named his son Hilary, and helped Epstein get his first job as a calculus and physics teacher at the Dalton School, also wrote a sci-fi book that depicts the rape of enslaved people, especially teenage girls, and other coercive sex acts for the dual purposes of entertainment and controlled procreation. You can still buy it on Amazon.

Probably just a wild coincidence, though.

29 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Likewise, your lack of self-awareness is so mind boggling.  That is what gives away the fact you are a disingenuous troll.  

There is no likewise about it, Trump says it, you simply agree with it. No matter how stupid. 

You really thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall, admit it. 

9 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

William Barr's father, who named his son Hilary, and helped Epstein get his first job as a calculus and physics teacher at the Dalton School, also wrote a sci-fi book that depicts the rape of enslaved people, especially teenage girls, and other coercive sex acts for the dual purposes of entertainment and controlled procreation. You can still buy it on Amazon.

Probably just a wild coincidence, though.

Holy crap! 

Donald Barr was headmaster of the elite all-girls Dalton School from 1964 to 1974.[7] During his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time.[8][9] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery; It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.[10]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Barr

11 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

The Federal Judges Association isn't a left wing group

Except  (of course) they aren't the ones who signed the letter by the Left wing organizer...........if you had read the story you might have known that.

So your response............not unlike yourself and this board..................is superfluous.

The Judges meet today, and I have no doubt that they will be "concerned" also.....?

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Except  (of course) they aren't the ones who signed the letter by the Left wing organizer...........if you had read the story you might have known that.

I did know that, hence posting it. Their emergency meeting carries much more weight than the letter by the Left wing organizer, especially since, as I noted, they are not a left wing group.

I would have started a new thread for it but 3th thing would have been super upset I cluttered DR's board.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There is no likewise about it, Trump says it, you simply agree with it. No matter how stupid. 

Holy crap! 

Donald Barr was headmaster of the elite all-girls Dalton School from 1964 to 1974.[7] During his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time.[8][9] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery; It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.[10]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Barr

Don't be a moron.  I knew I would pay for the wall, like I pay for your food stamps.  You're welcome.  

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There is no likewise about it, Trump says it, you simply agree with it. 

Tibs...you really have to change the channel every now and then. Prior to the election Trump was asked in a national TV interview if he meant that Mexico was going to write us a check for the wall. Trump said ...no! You’d know that if you’d turn off MSNBC once in a while,

On 2/17/2020 at 1:50 PM, Tiberius said:

You f(uk the rule of law because you don't believe in it, obviously.  I take it you like this Putin style government Trump and Barr are forcing on the nation. 

BTW, Trump was, again, interfering on a case that is related into his election. Imagine that, but you are fine with elections being corrupted. Yes, I know, the deep state is worse, blah blah. 

hahahaha!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 10:15 PM, Gary Busey said:

The Federal Judges Association isn't a left wing group

Gary,

Since you're not a partisan hack, why haven't you followed up on this story?

Federal Judges Association Caused Even More Confusion with Email Denying ‘Emergency’ Meeting About Trump

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What did everyone think swamp draining was going to look like? Did you think the crocodiles were going down without a fight? 

...NEVER realized how deep "The Swamp" was or how many crocs were in it...………...astonishing...….add more chlorine...…...

Funny.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/25/barr-surveillance-changes-fisa-debacle-117449

Attorney General William Barr told Senate Republicans on Tuesday that the Trump administration could support a clean extension of contentious surveillance laws set to expire next month. And Barr said he could make changes on his own to satisfy President Donald Trump and his allies who have railed against the use of the law to monitor his 2016 campaign, according to senators at a party briefing.

But Barr also clashed with GOP critics of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which has three key provisions set to lapse on March 15. And with House Democrats eyeing their own changes to the law, some Senate Republicans fear a deal to extend the law might be nearly impossible.

Republicans emerged from the lunch meeting mostly supportive of a clean extension of the law to avoid a gap; doing so is a top priority of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

“The attorney general just wanted to underscore again the importance of these provisions that were enacted in the wake of the 9/11 attack. They’re still relevant to our effort to go after terrorists today like they were after 9/11,” McConnell told reporters.