Josh Allen, Dawson Knox, other Bills at Sabres/Leafs game

PromoTheRobot

Great game to attend. I’m trying hard to keep my Sabres Doomshield tightly closed, but there’s no denying the team has better overall talent than their record suggests. They’re just still too thin and injuries cant be replaced well enough. They’ve just about Lost their way out of the playoffs again and it’s only the 2nd week of February. It will take another fantastic month like Nov. ‘18 to get back in it. Every loss now is critical.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, JoeF said:

Hmmmm tight ends and QB in town.....maybe signing another tight end and having an intro presser?  ?

After all those brewskis, the ends were probably tight.  ?

Toronto fans are just happy there’s no longer a Babcock post game presser.  His media sessions always reminded me of a cross between Mumbles from Dick Tracy, and Tom Carvel.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Augie said:

He looks fine, the lady in bottom right seems extremely interested in the structural engineering of the ceiling. Or.......

Both arms behind he neck, looks like she's stretching while bored as hell. 

Edited by elroy16

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who is in the middle?

oh and ***** the leafs!

Bills' third stringer Davis Webb

10 hours ago, Lurker said:

Mike Bales, the goalie coach...

C'mon MAN! It's Davis Webb, our 3rd QB

The Sabres are pretty bad, but even they don't allow the goalie coach to go upstairs to make a beer tower with Buffalo Bills during a game

• Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

Allen drinks Bud Light? I'm losing respect for him.

Better than emulating Mayfield …..chugging a bottle of Jack ;)

1 hour ago, nucci said:

why would the other TEs go to a signing press conference? 

Meet the new film room coach ;) 

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Great game to attend. I’m trying hard to keep my Sabres Doomshield tightly closed, but there’s no denying the team has better overall talent than their record suggests. They’re just still too thin and injuries cant be replaced well enough. They’ve just about Lost their way out of the playoffs again and it’s only the 1st week of February. It will take another fantastic month like Nov. ‘17 to get back in it. Every loss now is critical.

With 23 games left even 15-8 only gets them to 94 points

Toronto and Florida would only need to go 14-10 for Florida to get 96 and 13-9 for Toronto to get 96.

It gets pretty hard to win at a 66% clip this time of the year.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Lurker said:

Nice beer can tower in that pic.    No wonder Josh looks glassy-eyed...

It's better than how they looked in the 4th quarter/overtime of the playoff game.........he was out of his element and didn't know how to process what was happening. He'll get that fixed once he keeps playing in big games. I have faith in this particular Bills QB, unlike so many that preceded him.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

IMG-20200216-212043.jpg

Sorry for starting a new thread. I thought Josh was on Cali training with Jordan Palmer? 

I'm just here for the beeramid.

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Dawson Knox aka Jack Eichel with a part.

I know Eichel isnt a giant TE..

Edited by Mr. K