Josh Allen, Dawson Knox, other Bills at Sabres/Leafs game

PromoTheRobot

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Nice beer can tower in that pic.    No wonder Josh looks glassy-eyed...

He looks fine, the lady in bottom right seems extremely interested in the structural engineering of the ceiling. Or.......

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

He looks fine, the lady in bottom right seems extremely interested in the structural engineering of the ceiling. Or.......

I will say this the first time I walked into that place I couldn't believe how high up the roof was above the last row of seats, never seen another arena like it.  The way that place was built was pretty amazing IMO.

So don't knock her for that! 

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I will say this the first time I walked into that place I couldn't believe how high up the roof was above the last row of seats, never seen another arena like it.  The way that place was built was pretty amazing IMO.

So don't knock her for that! 

Yeah, lets call it that. Hope she’s secure in her seat and enjoys the game. I’m not judging, just wondering. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

That’s them all right.  What are they yelling?

6 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Hmmmm tight ends and QB in town.....maybe signing another tight end and having an intro presser?  ?

If I’m guessing....I think it’s 6 weeks since Locker Cleanout, 6 weeks being a typical time to expect minor strains and sprains to heal up could be some players are back in town for a progress assessment with the training and medical staff, make sure they’re on track for their healing and don’t need different treatment or a procedure.