No wonder everyone on this board is nuts

\GoBillsInDallas/

Slow march to full automation.

@BringBackFergy and @Cripple Creek  They gotta get it some where... Even if it means ***** -ing a machine.

They can get it in their self-driving car while operating the algorithm controlling their trust and will... No secretarial staff needed to chit chat with the general public.  Total automation or bust!

Just humor me and tell me those awesome Canadian bacon breakfast sandwiches and tenderloin BBQ @ tailgates are made by a human hand! I will look the other way with their freaky side! ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

What shocks me is these scientists can create a robot that knows how I feel, can be intimate and talk, but we still have gubment employees that push buttons allowing millions of gallons of sewage and toxic waste into our pristine waters here in the northeast. #automaticlockawareness

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I believe this article and think that these robots are only a matter of time.

If someone would have came out to the park in Queens where we hung out in the 70s and told us that talking telephones would take us to a destination thousands of miles away, we would have thought the person was tripping.

I also predict that at some point, people will be able to point phones at each other and read the other person's mind. Not in my lifetime mind you, but I think that it is just a matter of time.

Jmo.

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

What shocks me is these scientists can create a robot that knows how I feel, can be intimate and talk, but we still have gubment employees that push buttons allowing millions of gallons of sewage and toxic waste into our pristine waters here in the northeast. #automaticlockawareness

I don't really understand the shock BBF.

I live in New York. Do you? They are letting criminals go with no bail and giving them Mets tickets, Amazon Cards, and Dunkin Donuts gift cards if they appear in court. What would make you believe that the politicians who allow this care about you and/or your family?

Bro, I'm truly not trying to argue. My question is legit.

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

LMAO... Wait, you just can't be happy for us unsong "stewards of cleanliness"... I am happy for you and that old fella friend of yours.

#BeHappyForYourLocalOperatorWhileTheyCleanTheEnviroment

Beat THAT hashtag!!! 

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I live in New York. Do you? They are letting criminals go with no bail and giving them Mets tickets, Amazon Cards, and Dunkin Donuts gift cards if they appear in court. What would make you believe that the politicians who allow this care about you and/or your family?

I feel bad for Amazon and Dunkin... Wow!

9 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

No argument from me. I agree with you. 

Just don’t ever challenge @ExiledinButtonPushing because he’ll tell you his index finger is vital in keeping our waters at the right level and clean (lol lol lol). 

My point is why can’t these brilliant scientists create a female robot who can push buttons, plow the driveway and plant wildflowers at our local canal system? 

Edited by BringBackFergy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

No argument from me. I agree with you. 

Just don’t ever challenge @ExiledinButtonPushing because he’ll tell you his index finger is vital in keeping our waters at the right level and clean (lol lol lol). 

My point is why can’t these brilliant scientists create a female robot who can push buttons, plow the driveway and plant wildflowers at our local canal system? 

Oh I'm sorry. Now I get it LOL!

Even if meant in jest, your post could open up weeks of debate.

• Like (+1) 1

how long until VR is so real people just don't leave their home and live in that reality?  Perhaps that becomes their life and they simply are hooked to an iv and literally never leave that world?  tech is moving so quick it only takes a couple of advances and that's a reality for some people

Bill Burr has a bit on this.

When I last saw his stand up, he jokes about how humans are going to become extinct by being ‘*****’ to death by robots. 

In other words, these sex robots are going to be so close to perfection that we won’t be able to tell the difference between them and us. 

kinda freaky to think about. 

14 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Mets tickets? Capital punishment. 

• Haha (+1) 2