1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

If the picks fall this way I believe the Bills will rank the remaining players:

1. Epenesa
  2. Shenault
  3. Gross-Matos
  4. Fulton
  5. Trade Down
  6. Higgins

What makes you believe that is how they will rank them? 

Edit: I don't profess to know what the Bills' board looks like either. But I think the way you start to piece it together is look at Beane's past. Look at the guys he has drafted here and look at the guys drafted while he fulfilled senior personnel roles in Carolina. I am just not sure Epenesa fits that profile. They have taken high ceiling freak athletes - Allen with the incredible arm, Edmunds with the size, speed combo, Ed with the incredible burst and short area quickness. Maybe at #22 they are in a position where that guy doesn't drop and so they go with more a high floor and low ceiling kind of guy. It just doesn't feel to me like a Brandon Beane move. Maybe I will be proved wrong.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Edit: I don't profess to know what the Bills' board looks like either. But I think the way you start to piece it together is look at Beane's past. Look at the guys he has drafted here and look at the guys drafted while he fulfilled senior personnel roles in Carolina. I am just not sure Epenesa fits that profile. They have taken high ceiling freak athletes - Allen with the incredible arm, Edmunds with the size, speed combo, Ed with the incredible burst and short area quickness. Maybe at #22 they are in a position where that guy doesn't drop and so they go with more a high floor and low ceiling kind of guy. It just doesn't feel to me like a Brandon Beane move. Maybe I will be proved wrong.

I don’t know. No one does but if we think Beane takes freak athletes then, personally, I don’t think Higgins is the pick. Again, personally , I think Epenesa is a McBeane guy.  Solid player, locker room guy, etc. I think he and Oliver would be an exciting combination. 

I'm good with an OT, DE, or WR with the first pick.  Just as long as it's not a bonehead pick like RB... (I don't see Beane messing this up).

Also, like others have said, if Simmons drops down into the teens, I hope Beane goes up and gets him.  The dude is a beast.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/15/2020 at 2:31 PM, GunnerBill said:

Afternoon all. I didn't manage a pre-free agency mock draft last year but I've had a go this season. Will be updated before the draft arrives in about 10 weeks time.

Here goes:

1. Bengals - Joe Burrow - QB - LSU
This is an obvious pick. Burrow is one of the highest floor QB prospects to come out in a number of years. He can play at an Andy Dalton level right out of the blocks and will continue to develop from there.
2. Redskins - Chase Young - DE - Ohio St
Another obvious pick. Defensive end might not be the Redskins number 1 need but Young is the best player in this class and an immediate impact player on defense.
3. TRADE! - Dolphins - Tua Tagovailoa - QB - Alabama (Dolphins get #3; Lions get #5, #26 and #142)
The Dolphins have loved Tua for over a year. I remain convinced that if the medical checks out he is their guy and they would have no qualms about coming up to get him.
4. Giants - Tristan Wirfs - OT - Wisconsin
This is where it gets interesting. The Giants oline has felt like a work in progress for about 5 years and there are rumours Nate Solder might retire. Tristan Wirfs is the top offensive tackle on my board but if Solder stays in place Wirfs could play inside or at right tackle. He just feels like more of a mauler and therefore a Dave Gettleman type than Jedrick Wills of Alabama.
5. (From Miami) Lions - Jeffrey Okudah - CB - Ohio St
The Detroit Lions have had a hole opposite Darius Slay for as long as anyone can remember and this season there were even the first signs of Slay himself not quite being the elite level player he was. If you can pair him with Jeff Okudah on the other side the porous Lions pass defense might finally stiffen up.
6. Chargers - Justin Herbert - QB - Oregan
The Philip Rivers era is officially over and the Chargers are going to draft a Quarterback. I don't love Herbert and he isn't a lock to be the third QB off the board on my opinion, but he remains the most likely to be picked here.
7. TRADE! - Jets - Jedrick Wills - OT - Alabama (Jets get #7; Panthers get #11, #48 and #79)
Sensing the run on offensive tackles is about to begin the Jets, who desperately need help on the line, are a real candidate to trade up into this spot and the Panthers, who (if the contract they gave to Matt Rhule is to be believed) are about to begin a patient rebuild may well be willing to slide back and take the extra picks. Whether Jedrick Wills is a right tackle only is a fair question but he is probably the most pro-ready tackle in the class.  
8. Cardinals - Mekhi Becton - OT - Louisville
The Cardinals will go offense with this pick as they build around Kyler Murray. A receiver really would not surprise me - Jerry Jeudy and CeeDee Lamb are in play - but left tackle DJ Humphries is an impending free agent and Mekhi Becton is a big, imposing physical freak of a prospect with tremendous upside who could solidify that spot. They could still go this way even if Humphries re-signs as I have always thought he was better suited to the right side of the line.
9. Jaguars - Derrick Brown - DT - Auburn
For the second year in a row an elite defensive line prospect falls to the Jags. Last year they Josh Allen to rush from the edge and this year Brown becomes a plug and play guy inside, which could become an immediate need given that Marcel Dareus and Calais Campbell are both possible cut / trade candidates and 2018 first round pick Taven Bryan hasn’t yet delivered on his potential.
10. Browns - Andrew Thomas - OT - Georgia
All of which would leave Andrew Thomas as the most likely candidate to go to Cleveland. Their oline was desperate in 2019 and they need to do a better job protecting Baker Mayfield. Thomas seemed to be the consensus #1 offensive tackle for much of the season but there are questions about his ceiling and as a result he could end up as the 4th of these guys off the board.
11. (From New York) Panthers - Javon Kinlaw - DT - South Carolina
Having moved back and picked up two additional day two picks the Panthers are still in position to snag one of the top two defensive tackles in this class. And it is a position of need. Vernon Butler and Gerald McCoy are both free agents, Dontarie Poe is a likely cap casualty and Kawann Short has just turned 31 and coming off a year out injured. Kinlaw is a penetrative 3 tech type player who could become a foundation piece in the rebuilt Panthers team.
12. Raiders - Jerry Jeudy - WR - Alabama
The Raiders know they need to get better at receiver. The Antonio Brown episode is behind them but Jerry Jeudy has smooth, precise route running in common with Brown. He is the best route runner to come out in a number of drafts and will fit nicely in Gruden's west coast scheme.
13. Colts - CeeDee Lamb - WR - Oklahoma
The Colts could go Quarterback here, but I’m just not sure I see either Jordan Love or Jacob Eason as guys Frank Reich and Chris Ballard are likely to fall in love with. They might instead focus on giving Jacoby Brissett more weapons. Their top receiver in 2019 was Zach Pascal, a third year undrafted player who had been cut by two teams before landing with the Colts. TY Hilton is still a legitimate speed thread when healthy but giving him the bigger bodied CeeDee Lamb as a running mate could make a lot of sense.

14. Buccaneers - Isaiah Simmons - LB - Clemson
I believe that Jameis Winston will be back in Tampa in 2020 so this is where the fall of Isaiah Simmons ends and the Buccaneers would dash to the podium to make this pick. Simmons is one of the best 4 or 5 players in this draft but might slide because he doesn’t have a clear cut position. But Bruce Arians and Todd Bowles when partnered together in Arizona showed their willingness to roll the dice on this sort of selection when they took Deone Bucannon in the first round in 2014.  

15. Broncos - Henry Ruggs - WR – Alabama

For a team that went 7-9 in 2019 the Broncos has surprisingly few obvious needs. The could do with interior offensive line help and they need upgrades at corner too but the value doesn’t appear to exist at #15 in either of those two spots so they might well look to add more weapons for sophomore Quarterback Drew Lock. Courtland Sutton is already one of the best young wideouts in football but adding the dynamic Henry Ruggs on the opposite side would make this an offense to watch in 2020.
16. Falcons - K'Lavon Chaisson - DE – LSU

From a 7-9 team with surprisingly few major needs to one with a hatful of them. The Falcons roster is in the biggest mess of any in the NFL right now. It is ageing, lacks depth and has major salary cap issues. They could go practically any position except for Quarterback and receiver with this pick. They have announced they won’t re-sign Vic Beasley so maybe they go right back to the defensive end well with LSU’s K’Lavon Chaisson in an attempt to upgrade their pass rush.
17. Cowboys - Xavier McKinney - S – Alabama

The most obvious weakness on a stacked Dallas roster that underachieved in 2019 was in the secondary. Xavier McKinney can do it all. He can hit, he can cover, he can blitz and he is a leader. The Cowboys will still need to find help at corner later in the draft but McKinney is the number 1 safety in the draft and too good to pass up at #17.

18. Dolphins - Josh Jones - OT - Houston
The Miami Dolphins tackle play last season was an abomination. No surprise as they allowed Ju’waan James to join Denver in free agency and then traded away Laremy Tunsil. They have to seek to rebuild that line for whoever their new Quarterback may be. Jones is a good mover and has excellent physical traits but he is raw and might require some patience in Miami.

19. Raiders - Patrick Queen - LB – LSU

The Las Vegas Raiders have struggled at linebacker for a number of seasons and their second first round pick in this draft is a perfect opportunity to do something about it. Both Patrick Queen and Kenneth Murray are still on the board but I give the edge to Queen at this spot – especially as Mike Mayock demonstrated last year he loves taking players from winning programmes.  
20. Jaguars - Kenneth Murray - LB – Oklahoma

Another team that has questions at linebacker is the Jaguars. Myles Jack has regressed and doesn’t look to have the athleticism he once possessed, Telvin Smith is not coming back and they ended up signing Preston Brown at the end of the season…. After he was cut by the Bengals and the aforementioned, linebacker deficient, Raiders. Kenneth Murray is raw and his play diagnosis skills will really be tested at the next level but he can run, hit and has incredible range.
21. Eagles - Jalon Reagor - WR – TCU

Everyone knows the Eagles need receiver help. Alshon Jeffrey has struggled to stay healthy, Nelson Agholor has struggled to catch the ball (and is an impending free agent) and DeSean Jackson is 33. However, what a healthy Jackson did show in his 2019 season debut, was the value to Carson Wentz and this offense of a genuine deep threat. Therefore I can see the Eagles passing over the likes of Shenault and Higgins for one of the real speedsters and I just give the edge to Reagor over KJ Hamler.  

22. Bills - Tee Higgins - WR - Clemson
The Bills are another team that needs more playmaking ability from its receiving corps. I think if you are looking for prospects who could develop into a bona fide #1 receiver then the most likely fit left on the board is Tee Higgins. I expect him to run better than many expect at the Combine.
23. Patriots - Yetur Gross-Matos - DE - Penn St
This feels like a classic Patriot pick. A guy to play the trenches who is not flashy but effective and will "do his job." I see some similarities between his game and Trey Flowers who had a massive 2018 season with New England before moving on to Detroit.
24. Saints - Jordan Love - QB - Utah State
I don't believe that Taysom Hill is truly the next franchise Quarterback of the New Orleans Saints. If Brees is back (I expect him to be) and you can sit Love for a year and develop him then he might be worth a flier at this spot.
25. Vikings - Kristian Fulton - CB - LSU
It wouldn't shock me if Fulton went higher than this. He is up there on my board but I don't think there will be much consensus on the #2 corner in the class and that could lead to them sliding a bit as offensive tackles and wide receivers go. Xavier Rhodes needs replacing in Minnesota and Fulton has the skillset to be that guy.
26. (From Miami) Lions - Marlon Davidson - DT - Auburn
The Lions could go almost anywhere with this pick but I suspect it goes on defense to help keep the defensive minded Head Coach and the GM his future is tied to in a job. Davidson would be a massive presence on the D line and he is versatile enough to play almost any of the interior positions which is vital in Patricia's scheme that likes to mix up its fronts.
27. Seahawks - AJ Epenesa - DE - Iowa
This might depend on what Seattle chooses to do with Jadaveon Clowney in free agency. If they can afford to they should pay him, but if they don't Epenesa fits the profile of bigger ends that have played in Pete Carroll's scheme. He isn't going to wow you as a pass rusher and as a result I think he goes later than many expect but this would be a really nice scheme fit.
28. Ravens - Jonathan Taylor - RB - Wisconsin
A sneaky need for a Ravens team that doesn't have many is running back. A number of teams were able to take Ingram away towards the end of the year and while some of that was scheme some might have been attributable to his 30 year old legs lacking some of their old pop. Jonathan Taylor is my #1 running back in this class and him pounding the ball between the tackles would really help set up the outside run game even more for Lamar Jackson.
29. Titans - CJ Henderson - CB - Florida
If Tennessee is going to pay Derrick Henry to remain in Nashville it likely means cornerback Logan Ryan and right tackle Jack Conklin will not be retained. This pick comes down to replacing one or the other of those two players for my money. I considered Austin Jackson the tackle from USC but came down in favour of CJ Henderson the corner from Florida who some have as a top 15 pick but I see more as a day 1 / day 2 borderline guy.
30. Packers - Laviska Shenault - WR - Colorado
Davante Adams is elite but he does have a tendency to get nicked up. He has only managed to play in 16 games twice in 6 seasons. Allen Lazard was their next best receiver in 2019 but he is a limited former UDFA. Shenault could play in the slot or outside and would provide some run after catch ability.
31. 49ers - Austin Jackson - OT - USC
A lot of people are mocking an interior offensive lineman to the 49ers but I am slightly bucking that trend by giving them a tackle. Left tackle Joe Staley is 35 and rumoured to be considering retirement. They could switch third year right tackle Mike McGlinchey over to protect Garoppolo's blindside and plug Jackson straight in on the right. They could also be a major trade down target if a team wants to get up for a Quarterback here (maybe Jacob Eason?) because after this pick the 49ers are not scheduled to pick again until round 5.
32. Chiefs - Neville Gallimore - DT - Oklahoma
The Chiefs have a touch decision to make on Chris Jones. Currently they have 8 players scheduled to cost almost half of the estimated $225m salary cap in 2020. Of those the only cuttable players who provide any savings are Sammy Watkins (easy cut), Travis Kelce (will not be cut) and Eric Fisher (starting left tackle). That is before they even consider extending Mahomes or trying to keep hold of Jones. In short, it is hard to see how they manage it. I expect Jones to be in a different uniform in 2020. Neville Gallimore would step straight into that role as an interior penetrator having lodged 11.5 sacks over his last two years with Oklahoma.

There you go Bills fans.... flame away! (Not expecting my Tee Higgins pick to be popular)

Great mock Gunner! Tee did not show well during the championship game, however if you watch the kids entire body of work he can flat out play WR and should be a beast at the next level. I am chalking up the dud as an anomaly. Go Bills

Thanks @GunnerBill for all the work you put into these drafts. Your takes and trades for other teams make a lot of sense. Just my humble opinion, but I'd be happier with almost any of the other likely Round One targets instead of Tee Higgins. 

I worry that Higgins lacks speed and the ability to separate at the next level. I also think he has significantly benefited from having Trevor Lawrence and several elite skill players vs mostly inadequate ACC pass defenses. Higgins' one true strength in my mind is his deep ball ability, but we need to see some growth from Allen first before I can trust we'd take advantage of Higgins' skillset. 

Seems to me that due to the fact that this WR class is believed to be so deep, I'd rather go EDGE in the first round and then draft 2 WRs in Rounds 2-5. Names such as Brandon Aiyuk, Clase Claypool, Van Jefferson, KJ Hamler, and Michael Pittman would be among my targets. Go Bills!

13 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

if Henderson is till there I could see Bills grabbing him at 22 but from what Marino says, Shenault is a do everything WR

I like this one I did for Bills-

Screenshot_2020-02-16 The Draft Network.png

Yes please!

4 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Thanks @GunnerBill for all the work you put into these drafts. Your takes and trades for other teams make a lot of sense. Just my humble opinion, but I'd be happier with almost any of the other likely Round One targets instead of Tee Higgins. 

I worry that Higgins lacks speed and the ability to separate at the next level. I also think he has significantly benefited from having Trevor Lawrence and several elite skill players vs mostly inadequate ACC pass defenses. Higgins' one true strength in my mind is his deep ball ability, but we need to see some growth from Allen first before I can trust we'd take advantage of Higgins' skillset. 

Seems to me that due to the fact that this WR class is believed to be so deep, I'd rather go EDGE in the first round and then draft 2 WRs in Rounds 2-5. Names such as Brandon Aiyuk, Clase Claypool, Van Jefferson, KJ Hamler, and Michael Pittman would be among my targets. Go Bills!

Yes please!

I think Higgins is going to run faster than most people think. I believe the speed concerns are a little overblown. As for EDGE in round 1 and WR in round 2.... I agree that if you miss the top 3 receiver then there is not a big difference between the next group of 6 or 7 guys who will be back half of round 1 or round 2 picks: Higgins, Shenault, Reagor, Aiuk, Hamler, Jefferson are in a little clump and there isn't big differencials between them in terms of grade for me at this stage. My issue is I feel the same about the EDGE class. Chase Young is the only EDGE guy so far I have a clear 1st on. I think the difference between those guys who will likely go back half of day 1 - Gross-Matos, Epenesa, Chaisson and the guys who will go on day 2 - Weaver, Greenard, Anae, Uche is also not significant.

If there is a position at which I think there might be a bigger drop off between a guy available and representing value at #22 and a guy that might make it to the middle of round 2 it is at corner.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Higgins is going to run faster than most people think. I believe the speed concerns are a little overblown. As for EDGE in round 1 and WR in round 2.... I agree that if you miss the top 3 receiver then there is not a big difference between the next group of 6 or 7 guys who will be back half of round 1 or round 2 picks: Higgins, Shenault, Reagor, Aiuk, Hamler, Jefferson are in a little clump and there isn't big differencials between them in terms of grade for me at this stage. My issue is I feel the same about the EDGE class. Chase Young is the only EDGE guy so far I have a clear 1st on. I think the difference between those guys who will likely go back half of day 1 - Gross-Matos, Epenesa, Chaisson and the guys who will go on day 2 - Weaver, Greenard, Anae, Uche is also not significant.

If there is a position at which I think there might be a bigger drop off between a guy available and representing value at #22 and a guy that might make it to the middle of round 2 it is at corner.

Fair enough man, yeah will be interesting to see how Higgins and others do at the combine. I agree that Young is definitely in a class of his own at EDGE, but I think I would sprint for the podium for either Chaisson and Epenesa if they fall to #22. Two very different players (Chaisson brings speed/bend but is raw whereas Epenesa uses power/run discipline and experience)...would be interested in getting your thoughts on both when you have a chance and why you seem to have them a bit lower on your board. Cheers!

21 hours ago, Steve O said:

No way Butler was a whiff. Averaged over 800 yards a year under ground Chuck (interpolating the strike shortened 82 season to 16 games.) ROY in 79, first team all pro in 80. Knee injury in 83 really slowed him down (missed half of 83  and all of 84.) Still, almost 800 yards on a 2-14 85 team, held on to the TD pass that resulted in career ending injury in 86. Buffalo Rumblings had him on the Bills' 50 man all time team (in 2009, probably wouldn't make it now.)

I am not saying Butler was a whiff at all. He was a great player when healthy.

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Really great work Gunner.  I love reading your stuff and certainly agree that we can look for trends in Beane's drafting.  I do think that this draft is harder because of having a later pick than we are used to.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I am not saying Butler was a whiff at all. He was a great player when healthy.

Guess I misinterpreted what you were trying to say. Thought you were adding him to the list of Clemson busts when your point was not all Clemson receivers taken in round 1 were busts. My apologies. 

Edited by Steve O

2 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Fair enough man, yeah will be interesting to see how Higgins and others do at the combine. I agree that Young is definitely in a class of his own at EDGE, but I think I would sprint for the podium for either Chaisson and Epenesa if they fall to #22. Two very different players (Chaisson brings speed/bend but is raw whereas Epenesa uses power/run discipline and experience)...would be interested in getting your thoughts on both when you have a chance and why you seem to have them a bit lower on your board. Cheers!

With both of them to an extent it is about production. I am warming to Chaisson a little more. I watched some more of him this morning in fact and I am coming round to him as a true first round grade. At the moment I have Gross-Matos, Epenesa and Chaisson all in the 20s on my big board but all either in the borderline grade or high 2nd grade territory (I've got 19 "true" first round grades at this point). Chaisson does have a very high ceiling but go back and watch the Georgia tape. I thought he really struggled against Andrew Thomas and if I'm watching first rounder vs first rounder I want to see a more even fight. Epenesa is a fine football player. He just doesn't wow me on tape as a pass rusher. I think he fits best actually as a 5tech on a team that plays more of a 3-4 front than a guy who is going to win consistently off the edge in a 4-3. I am trying to learn my mistake on Shaq Lawson (who I loved and overvalued as a top 15 player) for a guy who is a great edge setter and won in college with good hands and power but lacked a true speed rush and didn't demonstrate a great get off or bend. I see Epenesa in a kind of similar way. The guy I am really enjoying digging deeper on is Bradlee Anae from Utah. I haven't put a number next to him yet but the more I watch of him the more I think he could force his way into that back end of the 1st conversation.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I find this to be a very persuasive argument. They don’t look for “solid” with tops picks, they look for potentially “special”. Time will tell, but this does make sense to me. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsInWilmingtonNC said:

Really great work Gunner.  I love reading your stuff and certainly agree that we can look for trends in Beane's drafting.  I do think that this draft is harder because of having a later pick than we are used to.

You have to look at the profile of the players - he does this in the later rounds as well -Vosean Joseph for instance. RD1 definitely Beane loves the athletic high ceiling guys. He has said in a past interview last year , he grades the guys in RD1 as Top-tier, Mid-tier and Bottom-tier. He likes to move around as well, with the Edmunds pick , they had him identified as a top -tier guy and were trying to move to 14 to get him. He said if a top tier is falling and if it is s position of need, they would be aggressive and get him, if it wasn't a position of need - they in most cases wouldn't move.

Beane doesn't give a lot of info out, but he doesn't lie and he is proving to be consistent in his thinking and moves....

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Steve O said:

Guess I misinterpreted what you were trying to say. Thought you were adding him to the list of Clemson busts when your point was not all Clemson receivers taken in round 1 were busts. My apologies. 

I suspect the reference was to Perry Tuttle...a bust if there ever was one

8 hours ago, hjnick said:

I'm good with an OT, DE, or WR with the first pick.  Just as long as it's not a bonehead pick like RB... (I don't see Beane messing this up).

Also, like others have said, if Simmons drops down into the teens, I hope Beane goes up and gets him.  The dude is a beast.

The only move up Beane should consider is for Jeudy or Ruggs if they slide into the mid-teens...We're not spending a first and another premium pick on defense... 

3 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

You have to look at the profile of the players - he does this in the later rounds as well -Vosean Joseph for instance. RD1 definitely Beane loves the athletic high ceiling guys. He has said in a past interview last year , he grades the guys in RD1 as Top-tier, Mid-tier and Bottom-tier. He likes to move around as well, with the Edmunds pick , they had him identified as a top -tier guy and were trying to move to 14 to get him. He said if a top tier is falling and if it is s position of need, they would be aggressive and get him, if it wasn't a position of need - they in most cases wouldn't move.

Beane doesn't give a lot of info out, but he doesn't lie and he is proving to be consistent in his thinking and moves....

Really good points Reed.  I had not heard Beane talk about the Top-Tier, Mid-Tier, and Bottom-Tier stuff.  I do agree that Beane gives some really good honest nuggets of information when he gives his press conferences.  Do you have any guesses at who some high ceiling, physical freak prospects might be for edge that could be available at 22 or that we could realistically move up for?  Personally I am hoping there is one Beane has his eye on as I think it is our biggest weakness.  As for WR, I am hoping we have a good one slide to us in the 2nd or even 3rd round.

Edited by BillsInWilmingtonNC

39 minutes ago, BillsInWilmingtonNC said:

Really good points Reed.  I had not heard Beane talk about the Top-Tier, Mid-Tier, and Bottom-Tier stuff.  I do agree that Beane gives some really good honest nuggets of information when he gives his press conferences.  Do you have any guesses at who some high ceiling, physical freak prospects might be for edge that could be available at 22?  Personally I am hoping there is one Beane has his eye on as I think it is our biggest weakness.  As for WR, I am hoping we have a good one slide to us in the 2nd or even 3rd round.

Edit: didn't want to take away from Gunners thread, so I added this as a new thread on the board...

Just remember the draft is very, very fluid and there are so many moving pieces. Beane will try to fill as many holes as possible to go into the draft so he can truly follow the board. If they feel that talent is sliding down the board at a position of need (and we all know it is to help Josh be ale to not do it all himself) don't be shocked to see us move. 

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Thank you (+1) 1