XFL Week 2 game threads

PromoTheRobot

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

LA sucks as a sports community. An XFL team in Buffalo would do way better.

Buffalo should have nothing to do with this. If it survived in Buffalo it would give the NFL critics the excuse to bring up the topic of relocation again as they would argue the XFL was a replacement . 

2 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Buffalo should have nothing to do with this. If it survived in Buffalo it would give the NFL critics the excuse to bring up the topic of relocation again as they would argue the XFL was a replacement . 

Ummm, no. No to everything you just blurted out. 

You even bringing up the Bills moving tells me you know nothing about anything.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Grow up?

By me saying that you thinking an XFL team in Buffalo would mean the end to the Bills?

No.  Get a clue.

Grow up, stop resorting to petty personal insults and chill out. Going round insulting people is completely unnecessary. 

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

He actually looks halfway decent 

He got another chance in the NFL on the back of his AAF performances. He is competent at this level. 

Edited by Mountain Man

1 minute ago, Mountain Man said:

Grow, stop resorting to petty personal insults and chill out. Going round insulting people is completely unnecessary. 

What in Hell are you talking about?

If me saying you don't have a clue by saying the  Bills won't leave if Buffalo had an XFL franchise is insulting, you need to grow just a little thicker skin.....

Mountain Man.

LOL

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

What in Hell are you talking about?

If me saying you don't have a clue by saying the  Bills won't leave if Buffalo had an XFL franchise is insulting, you need to grow just a little thicker skin.....

Mountain Man.

LOL

Honestly, it's get pathetic when instead of people disagreeing with you with some sort of civility. You get people like you throwing temper tantrums and petty insults. 

Learn to be a grown up and chill out. 

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

LA sucks as a sports community. An XFL team in Buffalo would do way better.

Not if there was a blizzard. 

The good news is UBs stadium would require a lot fewer people to clear the seats than New Era, the bad news is they never have to worry about clearing snow in LA.