XFL Week 2 game threads

PromoTheRobot

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It will be interesting to see if there was a ratings drop like there was in AAF or if they increase or grew this week

Ratings will drop from week 1, that's expected.  How far they drop and whether the XFL can maintain or grow the audience is what's important

3 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Deep balls in this game look very Josh Allen reminiscent....Like Sh*t

I love how we can't even have a simple thread about a completely different league for a single page of comments before someone takes a shot at Josh Allen.

Hey, man, how's your pizza?

Not bad. How's yours?

It sucks. Like Josh Allen sucks!

Never change, Bills fans. Viva la misery! :lol:

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love how we can't even have a simple thread about a completely different league for a single page of comments before someone takes a shot at Josh Allen.

Hey, man, how's your pizza?

Not bad. How's yours?

It sucks. Like Josh Allen sucks!

Never change, Bills fans. Viva la misery! :lol:

oooh oooh, lemme play

me: i'm sick of mike bloomberg commercials

you: yeah, he's on tv more often than a josh allen fumble

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Oh god I left and ate dinner and coming back there's only 3 points scored so far yeesh.

If you have any good recipes to share you could spice this thread up!  :)

I do think they have some interesting twists. I’ll have to watch more to know how I feel about it. 

The QB play was poor but the surprising part to me was that the officials made two big calls on the last drive for Tampa on what seemed to be plays that did not need to be called. it seemed up to that point they only called things that HAD to be called, those two in crunch time seemed small.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pat McGroin

A fantastic ambassador!?

He's riding the bus home; and if the rest of the team is also riding the bus, then he is on a different bus with worse toilets.

Edited by Turk71

This weeks game just show very clearly. It is all about a decent QB. You can make an entertaining game with middling talent on the rest of the field. But without competent Qbs the game is boring. If the XFL wants to not fail like all that came before it, they have to actually pay serious bucks for quality QB talent.

1 hour ago, simpleman said:

This weeks game just show very clearly. It is all about a decent QB. You can make an entertaining game with middling talent on the rest of the field. But without competent Qbs the game is boring. If the XFL wants to not fail like all that came before it, they have to actually pay serious bucks for quality QB talent.

From....where?  

• Thank you (+1) 1