XFL Week 2 game threads

PromoTheRobot

So now the sideline reporters are now down to gossip about supposed disagreements. 

This is as bad as last week was surprisingly good. 

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Earlier Cardale was dropping dimes all over the place.  dudes were just dropping them.  Now he’s regressing back to normal.

The guy has played less than 20 games in his college and professional career 

McGloin just threw his OC & HC under the bus.  When asked what NY needs to do he said change the entire offensive game plan.  He'll probably be replaced within a couple of weeks talking like that.  If there's a post game presser, I wouldn't be surprised if Gilbride says : We need to change the entire QB depth chart. 

Just now, Mountain Man said:

And this is why any form on football expansion struggles. There are not enough good QBs. 

You can offset decreasing skill at other position with scheme, you can't at QB. 

This is also why the XFL should be much more flexible with their QBs. No reason to commit to the Matt McGloin's of the world.

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

McGloin just threw his OC & HC under the bus.  When asked what NY needs to do he said change the entire offensive game plan.  He'll probably be replaced within a couple of weeks talking like that.  If there's a post game presser, I wouldn't be surprised if Gilbride says : We need to change the entire QB depth chart. 

Weeks? I can't see him playing the 2nd half