Jump to content
H2o

Myles Garrett Still Claiming Racial Slur

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

So looping back, your take would be that Rudolph is more than “old enough to know better” as a young NFL player and you’d be surprised if it’s true?

 

 

I believe that is probably also true of the successful NT (and other players) who go through college programs - though I take your point that showing you’re able to handle the discipline of a college program may weed some of that out.

 

I would not have wanted Greg Hardy as my next door neighbor.  Unsure about Shaq Lawson.  Think I’d bake Jordan Phillips a cake.

The only thing I’m baking is brownies for Marcel Dareus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The only thing I’m baking is brownies for Marcel Dareus. 

 

Would you want Captain Big Puff as your neighbor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

 

Would you want Captain Big Puff as your neighbor?

I wouldn’t mind it, I hope for nothing but the best for Dareus. He has been through some terrible things and I hope for nothing but the best for the Big Puff. My friend 3 houses down from me smokes weed almost every day and is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. I have my beer and he smokes his weed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I wouldn’t mind it, I hope for nothing but the best for Dareus. He has been through some terrible things and I hope for nothing but the best for the Big Puff. My friend 3 houses down from me smokes weed almost every day and is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. I have my beer and he smokes his weed. 

 

I was thinking more of the drag racing and so forth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

 

I was thinking more of the drag racing and so forth

The saying in drag racing is if your not cheating your not trying. So by default Belicheat and Brady would be the best. I make a good living but Dareus definitely has the funds and passion to easily destroy me on the drag strip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...