Valentine’s Day is always special for Bills fans

Frez

27 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Frez, I apologize for being ignorent, but why is today significant?  Was it the day Hunter passed, or his birthday or something?  

Kelly and his son shared a birthday - Valentine's Day.

http://www.legacy.com/ns/hunter-kelly-obituary/14739909

• Like (+1) 2

SlimShady, thanks.  So sad Hunter had to pass on both of their birthdays.  Not the same as a parent should never have to bury a child, but my mom died on my 40th, who outside of my wife and kids was the closest person in the world to me.  I wouldn’t open birthday cards for the next three years, and told my wife no cake, presents or anything.  She agreed, but told me not fair to the kids to not give me something.  I told her to have the kids draw me a birthday card on construction paper and they still do it today.

Im so sorry for Jimbo, his wife and daughters as I’m sure all of these years later, it probably still is in their minds.

Have a blessed days To the Kellys.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

SlimShady, thanks.  So sad Hunter had to pass on both of their birthdays.  Not the same as a parent should never have to bury a child, but my mom died on my 40th, who outside of my wife and kids was the closest person in the world to me.  I wouldn’t open birthday cards for the next three years, and told my wife no cake, presents or anything.  She agreed, but told me not fair to the kids to not give me something.  I told her to have the kids draw me a birthday card on construction paper and they still do it today.

Im so sorry for Jimbo, his wife and daughters as I’m sure all of these years later, it probably still is in their minds.

Have a blessed days To the Kellys.

Hunter passed in August, not on their Birthdays. As for your story, I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully your Birthday becomes more cheerfull as the years pass. 

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Hunter passed in August, not on their Birthdays. As for your story, I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully your Birthday becomes more cheerfull as the years pass. 

Thanks Gambit , first for correcting, and second for remarks.  I’m fine now and know she’s in heaven.  I appreciate it.

• Like (+1) 2