Bills part ways with Chief Administrative Officer Dave Wheat

YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's been there since 1997 but they are thanking him for  nearly 20 years of hard work and dedication to our organization.  Hmmm ?

Even if it were 23 years, that is still nearly 20. Just depends which way you are approaching from.

But as others pointed out, there was a 4 year break in there too.

5 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I’m so done with this team.

We let another CAO walk after his contract expires and get nothing in return. And now we'll have to draft another in the 1st round. The cycle continues. Same ol Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

Security at the game I went to last season was terrible.

Don't worry, next crew will do a better job and have your name on list as "banned".

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Do you think the Bills would get me a green card to do the job?

Seriously you would probably need to be an intern overseas first to get their attention.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

What is an intern overseas? 

An intern is an unpaid position.

Overseas is where you are.

You would have more credibility if you took an intern position for one of the NFL offices in England since you do not appear to have professional (NFL) resume.  Beane in fact was a NFL intern before he became paid staff member.

43 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

An intern is an unpaid position.

Overseas is where you are.

You would have more credibility if you took an intern position for one of the NFL offices in England since you do not appear to have professional (NFL) resume.  Beane in fact was a NFL intern before he became paid staff member.

I know what an intern is. I wasn't sure what you were getting at with the overseas bit.

I find it unlikely the Bills would hire a CAO whose only experience was as an NFLUK intern. More likely, surely, they would hire an experienced executive administrator from another sector? 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I know what an intern is. I wasn't sure what you were getting at with the overseas bit.

I find it unlikely the Bills would hire a CAO whose only experience was as an NFLUK intern. More likely, surely, they would hire an experienced executive administrator from another sector? 

If you were applying for job and was qualified as an executive administrator I think you working in a NFLUK would add to your appeal but it would be a big step down just like it was for Wade to step down from rugby.  Only worth doing if that was your dream. 

15 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If you were applying for job and was qualified as an executive administrator I think you working in a NFLUK would add to your appeal but it would be a big step down just like it was for Wade to step down from rugby.  Only worth doing if that was your dream. 

I mean running the administration of the Bills is more attractive than what I have been running the last 2 years...... 

But in reality not sure I could live in US. I am sure Buffalo is lovely. But I am a London boy.