Tyrod Taylor Could Be Chargers New Starting QB

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So he is a moron because of something that hasn’t happened yet?  He also has a higher winning % than our coach. 

It already happened... in THREE different places, and he has failed in every place. 

This idea that somehow Tryrod will flourish in another place because of new personnel is ridiculous, and you know it. Continuing to defend the record of Tryrod is futile.

A higher winning percentage? Ooooo, how impressive! He was handed a playoff team with a HOF QB, unlike McDermott, who had to build one from the smoldering ruins of Rex Ryan and who else was a part of that? Anthony Lynn... ding, ding, ding.

Now I wonder what the winning percentage of Anthony Lynn, will be WITHOUT a HOF QB and instead Tryrod?

We all know the answer... we have almost a decade of past results that tell us... it will go poorly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I could see Denver making a leap too.  But I'm not sold on any of their skill position players on offense and I really liked Noah Fant in 2019 draft. Agree Lock looked like he was on the right path but it will be wait and see just as it was with Josh.  

If you are not sold on Courtland Sutton you need to be. Kid is a stud.

If Taylor is the Chargers starting QB, they'll have a better record than they did under Rivers.  They have great pieces on defense and could run the ball well if they'd just commit to it.  Rivers killed them last year.  So long as Taylor is his usual conservative self, they'll win 8-10 games.

8 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Nothing to do with intelligence, he seems perfectly bright to me.  His game was just all about reacting (slowly) to the play as it happens.  There was no strategy to his game.  Rarely picked on a weak cornerback or tested a flaw in the defense.  Maddening refusal to throw past the sticks on key third downs.  Let the playclock run down and out too often.  Just overall bad at situational football.

I can't argue with this. I think I'm a little bias because I liked Tyrod. I hope he can do enough next year to grab another contract. Although I don't see him as an opening day starter.

Tyrod stinks to the core. He is a full-fledged chronic loser. The bills made the playoffs in 2017 in spite of him, not because of him. What was it, the last five or six games of the season he could not lead the team to a fourth quarter TD when we needed one. And then there was the playoff game against Jacksonville. Same exact thing! The defense played it’s  ass off. If Tyrod just made a play or two and we win. 

i’ll never understand why bills fans who watched him play all those years thinks he is anything but a crap quarterback. On top of that, he’s an arrogant little s#%*t who thinks he’s talented. When will this false narrative ever end? 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Nothing to do with intelligence, he seems perfectly bright to me.  His game was just all about reacting (slowly) to the play as it happens.  There was no strategy to his game.  Rarely picked on a weak cornerback or tested a flaw in the defense.  Maddening refusal to throw past the sticks on key third downs.  Let the playclock run down and out too often.  Just overall bad at situational football.

He just wasn't able to become a passing QB IMHO.

I gained a lot of respect for McDermott when he was asked by Sullivan why our offense was still statistically the same as when Tyrod was here, and he refused to be baited into discussing Tyrod, just said that he's a different player and we appreciate what he did for us when he was here.

Allen may not become the passing QB we want him to be, but he has a chance.  His faults are not the faults of not trying.

2 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Tyrod stinks to the core. He is a full-fledged chronic loser. The bills made the playoffs in 2017 in spite of him, not because of him. What was it, the last five or six games of the season he could not lead the team to a fourth quarter TD when we needed one. And then there was the playoff game against Jacksonville. Same exact thing! The defense played it’s  ass off. If Tyrod just made a play or two and we win. 

i’ll never understand why bills fans who watched him play all those years thinks he is anything but a crap quarterback. On top of that, he’s an arrogant little s#%*t who thinks he’s talented. When will this false narrative ever end?

This is trolling, right?

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He just wasn't able to become a passing QB IMHO.

I gained a lot of respect for McDermott when he was asked by Sullivan why our offense was still statistically the same as when Tyrod was here, and he refused to be baited into discussing Tyrod, just said that he's a different player and we appreciate what he did for us when he was here.

Allen may not become the passing QB we want him to be, but he has a chance.  His faults are not the faults of not trying.

This is trolling, right?

I think it’s clear that I am not trolling. If you disagree, just say so and state your case. 

39 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If Tyrod starts those WR’s will kill him or asked to be traded. Also no FA WR’s will sign there, it will be fun to watch the so predictable outcome of Taylor starting.

if they thought attendance was bad before.   

wait til Tyrod unleashed shows them a 57 yard game ??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1