Tyrod Taylor Could Be Chargers New Starting QB

27 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

My biggest issue with TyTy was his utter lack of situational awareness.  I’m convinced he never knew the down and distance, the score, or where the play and game clock were.  

This is not a fair assessment IMO. He wasnt a dumb player and your recollection is inaccurate. Short on some arm talent and vision sure but not stupid.

• Like (+1) 2

I just read the ESPN article. It says he'll have the opportunity to compete and earn the starting position.  Isn't this what most Head coaches tell the back up.  This even isn't news worthy.  The Tyrod hate is real.  Leave the man alone.  Many Bills fans wanted him gone.  He's gone.  Let's all move on.  Some of you all behave as if he committed a crime against you.  Let it go.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Curt said:

I just read the ESPN article. It says he'll have the opportunity to compete and earn the starting position.  Isn't this what most Head coaches tell the back up.  This even isn't news worthy.  The Tyrod hate is real.  Leave the man alone.  Many Bills fans wanted him gone.  He's gone.  Let's all move on.  Some of you all behave as if he committed a crime against you.  Let it go.  

The crime of mediocrity.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Smoke, meet screen. They are taking a QB in the top of the 1st and if TT is the starter it will go just like it did for him in Cleveland. 

I literally only clicked to say almost exactly that. Just putting out a little “feeler” info hoping teams don’t jump them in the draft 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I literally only clicked to say almost exactly that. Just putting out a little “feeler” info hoping teams don’t jump them in the draft 

Yep they just publically parted ways with Rivers, so everyone knows they need a QB. They are trying to look not desperate even though they are desperate, so when they call about trading up they aren’t hosed. LAC GM: “We are fine! Everything is fine. We will just play Tuh-rod” *bursts into flames*

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I thought TT did the best he could with the pieces we had at the time. Below average OL, WRs and TEs, and he still did enough to get to playoffs. Cool character too. I wish him well. 

Always liked Tyrod as a person. I wish him the best. 

And I agree with your statement if taken exactly literally. He did the best HE could with the pieces we had at the time. A better QB could have done better.

But it wasn't Tyrod who did enough to get to the playoffs. It was the Buffalo Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, MJS said:

The crime of mediocrity.

being like the 25th best qb on the planet is simultaneously a fantastic, and awful career path. 

I mean, the money makes it unbelievably good. But Your job description is basically alternating between beloved backup and hated starter every 8 games.

1 hour ago, Big Curt said:

Many Bills fans wanted him gone.  He's gone.  Let's all move on.  Some of you all behave as if he committed a crime against you.  Let it go.  

Between the dreck we had to watch coupled with the insanity on this board defending the aforementioned dreck..... if it wasn’t a crime it should have been.

I don’t begrudge him making a career but he shouldn’t be starting anywhere..... except New England?

1 hour ago, Needle said:

This is not a fair assessment IMO. He wasnt a dumb player and your recollection is inaccurate. Short on some arm talent and vision sure but not stupid.

Tough to live down lining up behind the left guard for a snap.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1