Tyrod Taylor Could Be Chargers New Starting QB

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

we play them next year watch him smoke us.  i always wondered if there was an impostor in his place for that seattle monday night game.  he was balling that night

Wait wat?  Srsly?  If we let that happen, we deserve to be smoked.  Tyrod at his best with Roman was a lesser version of Lamar Jackson. 

Whom we contained rather nicely.

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, defending the Chargers means tight coverage on the outside and leave the middle of the field alone? Got it.

That, and keep him in the pocket.  Make him be a QB.

18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, defending the Chargers means tight coverage on the outside and leave the middle of the field alone? Got it.

Between Tyrod and Lamar, you’ve got to cover the whole field. Too bad that’s not how it works.....

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wait wat?  Srsly?  If we let that happen, we deserve to be smoked.  Tyrod at his best with Roman was a lesser version of Lamar Jackson. 

Whom we contained rather nicely.

That, and keep him in the pocket.  Make him be a QB.

no not seriously

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I thought TT did the best he could with the pieces we had at the time. Below average OL, WRs and TEs, and he still did enough to get to playoffs. Cool character too. I wish him well. 

He left some passing plays on the field.  I can't quite agree on the OL or WR.  I thought Glenn-Cog-Wood-Miller(R)-Mills/Henderson(1) was respectable - not great, but probably as good or better than what we had this year.  At WR, we had Watkins, Woods, and Hogan

Oh wait, you're talking 2017.  Never Mind.  Rookie Dawkins was only OK.  Cog, Wood, Ducasse (shudder), and Mills (ick), under Castillo.  I'll go with Below Average.  We couldn't run as well, though we ran Shady into the ground.  WR - Zay "oopsie!" Jones, Fat Kelvin - yeah, OK, you've made your case.

• Like (+1) 2