Was DC Tom Murdered?

/dev/null

image.png.3c2a5ac98c327cd44433ed34be403bb3.png

11 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I honestly don't get this.  I watch everything with subtitles except for live sports.

same, or closed captions or surtitles at the operahouse

convinced nobody is supposed to figure out what British detective shows are really saying, even with subtitles  :(

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I honestly don't get this.  I watch everything with subtitles except for live sports.

Same. Mostly because my wife seems to be deaf when watching tv and it's better than turning the volume all the way up.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

image.png.3c2a5ac98c327cd44433ed34be403bb3.png

same, or closed captions or surtitles at the operahouse

convinced nobody is supposed to figure out what British detective shows are really saying, even with subtitles  :(

So many great jokes in The Great British Baking Show that would go unheard if I hadnt read them.

• Like (+1) 1

Receiving word now that DC Tom has committed the infamous "suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head."  His right arm had been removed at the elbow and no gun was recovered at the scene.

In completely unrelated news DC Tom texted me last night saying he had very important information regarding Jeffrey Epstein's murder and had gained access to Epstein's "dead man's switch" file.  DC Tom copied this file to a miniature disc and implanted it in his forearm for safekeeping.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why not?  They're in English.  They won't make a foreign film with foreign subtitles....that would just be silly.

Unless you're in Spain, or France, or Japan.

Edited by snafu