Would ya? World's Hottest Grandma

The Jokeman

10 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Sweet jesus.....a grandma at 34.  That's a very active family. 

She popped out a kidlet @ 18... AND the kidlet reciprocated @ 16.  Geeze... Couldn't even get them both to 18.  LoL... Let's just call them both 17. And I am using best numbers possible, who knows how old the grandkidlet is!

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

She popped out a kidlet @ 18... AND the kidlet reciprocated @ 16.  Geeze... Couldn't even get them both to 18.  LoL... Let's just call them both 17. And I am using best numbers possible, who knows how old the grandkidlet is!

I cant even imagine. I'm not even sure I'm fit to raise kids now and I'm 40. I guess you play with the hand you're dealt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I think she told me she was 16 when she had her first (18 for her second), and the daughters followed right in her footsteps.  She was cute too.....had that little rural Texas accent.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Oh my.

I met a GILF at work several years ago....she was about 34 years old and wasn’t putting up any stop signs. 

You don’t get to be a grandma at 34 by knowing how to put up a stop sign - or by teaching your kid how to. 

A cousin on the wife’s side tried to get her tubes tied when she was in her twenties and the hospital refused.  She already had 4 kids and didn’t want more.  Incidentally she was pretty hot early on, but 4 kids took its toll. 

• Like (+1) 1