2019 NFL rookie report card: Ranking each team's class, 1 to 32

MJS

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Actually we dont know anything of the sort........he is a rookie and rookies get a chance to improve.

And yes.....if you stuck him at OG he would shine

Was it the broncos game that feliciano had to kick to center and ford moved to guard? Didn’t that happen at some point? I know that game in particular the run game was completely dominant. 

maybe I’m mistaken. 

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

This constitutes a good draft class?

You are so you... ??

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Thanks.?

Everyone made the team and some started= good draft class.?

So what's your actual opinion of the players themselves? Do you see potential for an impact player in Oliver? What about Singletary? And Knox?

Ford is a question mark. He was a rookie offensive lineman though and can absolutely get better, even if he stays at RT. Or he might not.

But I think what we saw from the three players I mentioned in paragraph one, we got some good return this draft.

I’m so impressed by this Draft that it’s alarming to me it ‘only’ ranks 14th overall. Perhaps I’m so beaten down by decades of Drafting futility, but every player Drafted made the team with 3 full time starters on a legit playoff team. I didn’t read the whole article but it seems implausible that 13 teams can say that and were actually better.. The best aspect of our last Draft for me is Vosean Joseph, who didn’t play a down yet the team wouldn’t allow him to consider other teams-oops, I mean he was “INJURED” in the last preseason game... allowing him to hone his assassin skills here for the future.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m so impressed by this Draft that it’s alarming to me it ‘only’ ranks 14th overall. Perhaps I’m so beaten down by decades of Drafting futility, but every player Drafted made the team with 3 full time starters on a legit playoff team. I didn’t read the whole article but it seems implausible that 13 teams can say that and were actually better.. The best aspect of our last Draft for me is Vosean Joseph, who didn’t play a down yet the team wouldn’t allow him to consider other teams-oops, I mean he was “INJURED” in the last preseason game... allowing him to hone his assassin skills here for the future.

I think it's just the small market team with lack of national visibility. The Bills would have needed to go deep into the playoffs with huge contributions from rookies in order for the Bills to be considered for a top 10 or top 5 spot.

• Like (+1) 1