Marquise Goodwins 4th anniversary photo with his wife

Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, boater said:

Poor woman has a serious Cesarean birth scar and people are up in arms?

Though I have to admit that's more skin than friends should see, from both of them.

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

I was gonna say, that's a serious stripper scar on her belly.

Maybe I need to start going to classier strip joints.

That line is called the linea nigra and it’s pretty common for pregnant women to have it, especially near the end of pregnancy.  I remember being taught about it when my wife was pregnant. The one in this picture is longer and darker than typical, but not that unusual.  I don’t think my wife got much of one. 

In case anyone wants to do their own research, you can start here...

https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-concerns/pregnancy-line-linea-nigra/

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Get with the program bro, this is next level humblebrag...tldr the dude hangs out with hot women who 'vigorously adjust' themselves

Sorry that you are jealous and glad that women don't perceive me as one step away from being a sexual assault perp.  Maybe when you grow up girls will let you hang out with them.

13 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

That line is called the linea nigra and it’s pretty common for pregnant women to have it, especially near the end of pregnancy.  I remember being taught about it when my wife was pregnant. The one in this picture is longer and darker than typical, but not that unusual.  I don’t think my wife got much of one. 

In case anyone wants to do their own research, you can start here...

https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-concerns/pregnancy-line-linea-nigra/

I was told there would be no math and NO HOMEWORK!  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

If a linea nigra leaves the naval heading north at 9 AM tuesday traveling 3 inches per week and another linea nigra leaves the chin at the same time heading south and traveling 2 inches per week, how long until they meet?

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

If a linea nigra leaves the naval area at 9 AM tuesday traveling 3 inches per week and another linea nigra leaves the throat at the same time traveling 2 inches per week, how long until they meet?

I think @Gugny should report you! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

If a linea nigra leaves the naval heading north at 9 AM tuesday traveling 3 inches per week and another linea nigra leaves the chin at the same time heading south and traveling 2 inches per week, how long until they meet?

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I think @Gugny should report you! 

I would never.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, teef said:

no grooming, but there was an open bar thing going on in there, and it's fun to watch hot girls get tipsy.  

dion phaneuf was on the team at that time, and his wife, elisha cuthbert was typically in there hanging out too.  i probably just came off as the guy who stares too long.

Oh boy... Feel free to tell us why they have a picture of you they hand out before every game at the arena?

10 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Seriously.  My ex did that incessantly.  Everyday, "is it in yet?"  You know damn well it is!!!

Maybe she honestly couldn't tell Jauronimo...?

15 hours ago, JohnnyGold said:

This is awesome, and reminds me of a similar story from my past.

I was in NYC for 4 or 5 days in 2012(?) and the Knicks were playing the Heat in the playoffs. I believe the Knicks were down 3-0 in the series, I had never been to a game at the Garden before, and I decided to buy tickets figuring they would be cheap. I got a single seat 6 rows from the absolute last row, but after 3 or 4 (50$) beers, I didn't so much care anymore. Anyways, in the rows directly behind me there were about 10 absolutely beautiful latino girls. They were probably 18-24 years old, and dressed like they were going to a very high end night club. This was an afternoon game, 1pm tip off I believe, so I was pretty sure they weren't going out on the town right after the game. These girls were so hot so as to be out of place, you know what I mean? If you saw one, you'd stare. When you see 10... well, I guess you still stare, but you can be more open about it, because they were just so awesome.

So the game ends, the Knicks actually won, and people start filing out. I distinctly heard one of them say (and I'm paraphrasing here because it's been a decade) "the hotel we're staying at? or theirs across the street? murmer murmer murmer. will he let you up?" right as some dude who was walking against the flow of traffic descending down the steps comes up and just kinda stopped at the end of their row.  

Well, instantly I realized, these were the road wives of the heat when they play in NYC, sat at the game but away from the pan of the camera as it broadcasts the game (ie, so the wives watching at home don't see these faces at every game.) 

That's one of the best phrases I've ever read here.....excellent story.

During the regionals my senior year in college, the Phillies were in town playing the Braves and staying at the same hotel as us.

As soon as the Phillies bus pulled in, it was like ducks who see a person throwing bread....these hot women just gravitated towards the lobby.

On another night, my friends and I started telling all these girls at the bar that one of our guys got drafted in the first round and multi million dollar signing bonus.  He was a virgin and tried to get him laid.  Girls were like magnets to him.  But he wasn’t going to do anything because he was deeply religious.

Now he’s kind of a nut.

21 hours ago, Augie said:

21 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/12/2020 at 10:18 PM, Shaw66 said:

I was sitting at Hartford Whalers game one time and noticed, couldn't help but notice, that I was surrounded by 10 or 12 stunning young women, mostly blonde, all dressed in flashy clothes.   It dawned on me that I sitting with the players wives and girlfriends.   

That's when it first occurred to me how natural it is for big time male athletes to have hot women.   Both, for somewhat different reasons, are unusually focused on their bodies.   They focus much more on their bodies than ordinary human beings do.   It makes sense that people who are particularly focused on their bodies would come together as couples. 

And if they're unusually focused on their bodies, they look in mirrors a lot, and they take pictures of themselves.   There's nothing more interesting to them than their bodies.    So for them, it's natural to post those pictures - they love to look at them, so why wouldn't their friends?   And, of course, it works for their friends, too.  Who are their friends?  Athletes and hot women.   Collectively, they're a group of people interested in bodies.  

Contrarily, I don't have that problem as I am neither an athlete nor hot and my body has been out of focus for decades.

• 2 weeks later...

...FINALLY some good news for this family...……wonder if he ever got his million dollars for winning "40 Yards of Gold"??………….………..

Marquise Goodwin and wife have a daughter, after years of heartache

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 25, 2020, 7:58 AM EST

No matter what else happens, this has been the best offseason ever for Marquise Goodwin.

Via NBCSportsBayArea.com, the 49ers wide receiver announced on social media that he and his wife Morgan had welcomed a daughter into the world on Feb. 19, after years of struggling to start a family.

“I’m a #GirlDad,’ Goodwin wrote on social media, and those words were poignant because of everything their family has been through in recent years.

In 2017, he played a game shortly after they delivered a stillborn son, and in 2018, he missed some time after Morgan had a miscarriage while carrying twin boys. Playing through the emotions of those tragedies was difficult for Goodwin, who said after the 2017 game that his wife insisted he play.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/25/marquise-goodwin-and-wife-have-a-daughter-after-years-of-heartache/

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 4