Pegula Jet Activity

ngbills

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They know how to treat their high rollers. Guess i better fess up. I was impressed with their offer, but, I ultimately decided playing goalie for the Sabres was too much of a step back for me right now career-wise. 

Can you throw your hat in for the Sabres GM job?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Sure.  Just fly it real fast around the sun and then do the breakaway maneuver.

I see you RR! Star Trek IV explains it all :flirt:

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Is Orville Rickenbacker from Columbus, or do they just really love the popcorn? 

Eddie the Ace sends his regards...:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/12/2020 at 7:24 PM, ngbills said:

The Pegula jet has been busy.

Nashville yesterday

Columbus Ohio on Sat

Last week was Arlington TX, Oklahoma, St Louis, Wichita Falls TX, Lufkin TX

Add More Oklahoma and Little Rock ARK the week before

Speculation?

Here is the link for those that want to stalk...

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960

Columbus had an nhl event for executives. It was a data analytics 2 day conference.

Rumor has it they had to make an emergency landing in a cornfield in Ohio after a brawl broke out because somebody tried to recline their seat.

I have yet to get confirmation, but it came from the ever-reliable Jason LaConjecture. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Augie said:

Rumor has it they had to make an emergency landing in a cornfield in Ohio after a brawl broke out because somebody tried to recline their seat.

I have yet to get confirmation, but it came from the ever-reliable Jason LaConjecture. 

...thought I saw that Colmbus was the closest city NOT sold out of Popeye's chicken sammich.........

• Haha (+1) 2

• 1 month later...

2020 Unrestricted free agents: Derrick Henry, RB; Ryan Tannehill, QB; Marcus Mariota, QB; Jack Conklin, T; Logan Ryan CB; Tajaé Sharpe, WR; LeShaun Sims, CB; Wesley Woodyard, LB; Daren Bates, LB; Kevin Pamphile, OL; Dennis Kelly, T; Kamalei Correa, LB; Austin Johnson, DL; Tremaine Brock, CB; and MyCole Pruitt, TE.