Build Your Bills Dream Team From Non Play off Years 2000 to 2017 Drought !

T master

Okay i thought we could have some fun in trying to put together a Bills dream team but it can only be players that were on a Bills roster in the none play off years so the roster from the yr 2000 season through 2017 .

The Bills during the lean yrs had a ton of really good players of which a lot went on to play for other franchise & do very well,  some even won a SB or 2 after leaving the Bills but keep your dream team to players that would be on the offensive side, Defensive side, & ST's, players that would be your on field dream team during the coarse of a game not the full 53 man roster .

I'll start so you all can mock me & that will give you all a idea what i'm talking about ... Also this is each players best season with the Bills .

OL - Jason Peters LT - Ruben Brown LG - E. Woods C -  RG - Incognito  RT - Langston Walker 

RB - M. Lynch - L. McCoy - Sam Gash FB 

WR - E. Moulds - R. Woods - L. Evans - S. Johnson - Goodwin ?

TE - J. Riemersma - Scott Chandler ?

QB - Fitz - 2012 

DL - Mario - Sam Adams - Pat Williams - Hughes/Schobel  - Kyle Williams needs to be in here some where .

LB - Poz - L. Fletcher - T. Spikes - Kawika Mitchell - I know these aren't to their respective position on the field but there were so many good LB's the Bills have had i could only think of these 4 to possibly field - remember this is for fun only !!

CB - Gilmore - T. McGee - Nate Clements - 

SS - Schultz - FS - J. Byrd 

Kickers - B. Mormon - S. Christie 

Well i hope this gives you kind of a idea what i'm talking about ? I think this would be a pretty stout team to put on the field if they had all played at the same time . Sure there are probably some that i have forgotten about but i'm sure you all will tell me exactly where I goofed up & who i forgot to put in there but try & have some fun with it !!

After all it is the off season & we need something to keep us busy ...

Edited by T master

8 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Wasn't this Feliciano's only year here, so he was only on a bills playoff team?

& Nsecke & Hughes made the playoffs

Kyle Williams made the playoffs

R. Brown made the playoffs

Eric Wood made the playoffs

Shady made the playoffs

Pat Williams made the playoffs

Moulds made the playoffs

Schultz was in the playoffs

I'm fairly certain S. Christie at least had 1 kick in the playoffs - unless I am forgetting

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 2

I will think about my list before i post

But @T master

Reuben Brown , Eric moulds and Reimersma all made playoffs off top of head

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Shady made the playoffs

Moulds made the playoffs

I'm fairly certain S. Christie at least had 1 kick in the playoffs - unless I am forgetting

Christie absolutely made the playoffs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

But @T master

:lol: I know that was the first one I saw and I had to keep editing to add more and more to my response 

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, T master said:

OL - Cordy Glenn LT - Ruben Brown LG - E. Woods C -Incognito RG Jason Peters-  RT   -

RB - M. Lynch - Fred Jackson -Spiller (2012 3rd down back) Larry CentersFB 

WR - E. Moulds - Sammy (rookie year) - L. Evans - S. Johnson - Peerless Price

TE - J. Riemersma - Charles Clay 

QB - Fitz - 2012  Or Kyle Orton

DL - Mario - Dareus - Kyle Williams - Pat Williams - Hughes- 

LB - Manny Lawson - London Fletcher- Zach Brown, Nigel Bradham

CB - Gilmore - T. McGee - Nate Clements - Winfield

SS - Aaron Williams - FS - J. Byrd  Lawyer Milloy

Kickers - B. Mormon - Lindell?

Edited by warrior9

23 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Wasn't this Feliciano's only year here, so he was only on a bills playoff team?

Your right sorry my bad !! Just couldn't think of a good RG ... For that matter Nsecke too ?

15 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Shady made the playoffs

Moulds made the playoffs

From 2000 to 2017 ?? You didn't read the post .

Edited by T master

18 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

But @T master

From the years of the 2000 season to the 2017 season Okay screwed up with including of Feliciano & Nsecke  !!

I believe all the other players were on the Bills squad between the years i mentioned in the original post !!

Reuben played with the Bills from 1995 till 2003 which okay he made the play offs but i am specifically talking about team members that were on the Bills during the play off drout seasons which is 2000 season to 2017 of which i believe all players besides my goof were on those teams .

Which is the same  for the others you mentioned .

Edited by T master

3 minutes ago, T master said:

From the years of the 2000 season to the 2017 season Okay screwed up with including of Feliciano & Nsecke  !!

I believe all the other players were on the Bills squad between the years i mentioned in the original post !!

Reuben played with the Bills from 1995 till 2003 which okay he made the play offs but i am specifically talking about team members that were on the Bills during the play off drout seasons which is 2000 season to 2017 of which i believe all players besides my goof were on those teams .

Which is the same  for the others you mentioned .

Not rippin ya!

And maybe it should've been DROUGHT ONLY players , players who came to buffalo in 2000 and later

To clear up some confusion for people

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Why would you include players who made the playoffs with the team, but then were with the team and the roster churning that started the drought? It makes no sense and is generally pointless. They are still playoff players

Okay . The heading says "Build Your Bills Dream Team From None Play Off Years" Not None play off players, so what i meant was take ALL the players from the years that the Bills "Didn't" make the play offs during the drought last play off appearance being 1999, drought beginning the 2000 season till the 2017 season .

I thought it was self explanatory but i guess i was wrong in my thinking, i'm sorry if the heading & the first line of my post didn't lay out the parameter's for this attempt at a "FUN" post i will try to do better next time .

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Not rippin ya!

And maybe it should've been DROUGHT ONLY players , players who came to buffalo in 2000 and later

To clear up some confusion for people

Thanks for your understanding i thought in my first sentence in the post that that is what i wrote as part of laying out my thought please re read if i can change it to make it more understandable i will i was just trying to make it a easy/fun type of post .

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Okay . The heading says "Build Your Bills Dream Team From None Play Off Years" Not None play off players, so what i meant was take ALL the players from the years that the Bills "Didn't" make the play offs during the drought last play off appearance being 1999, drought beginning the 2000 season till the 2017 season .

I thought it was self explanatory but i guess i was wrong in my thinking, i'm sorry if the heading & the first line of my post didn't lay out the parameter's for this attempt at a "FUN" post i will try to do better next time .

I understood that, but you included Feliciano and this was his only year here.

13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Bledsoe???? 

Ugh. I'd take Fitz over Bledsoe any day.... hell even Orton.

Ah, maybe Fitz. But Orton was the QB of that team, and I was trying to think of an upgrade. And for his first year here, Bledsoe is an upgrade. Maybe not 2003 Drew, and definitely not 2004 Drew. But 2002 Drew was pretty good.

22 minutes ago, T master said:

Thanks for your understanding i thought in my first sentence in the post that that is what i wrote as part of laying out my thought please re read if i can change it to make it more understandable i will i was just trying to make it a easy/fun type of post .

Just when I thought you'd never be able to top how foolish you made yourself look from your last thread with your paragraph about younger generations... You go and give us this gem of a thread. Congrats! ?

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Build Your Bills Dream Team From Non Play off Years !

This is hard for those not starting a playoff game for the Bills so.......

Offense - QB - 2002 Bledsoe    RB - Lynch, Jackson   WR - Evans, Stevie J, TO    TE - Chandler  LT - Peters  LG - Levitre   C - Teague (sigh)   RG - Urbik (yuck)   RT - Glenn (I'm moving him to RT - didn't play against Jags in playoffs)

Defense - DE - Williams, Schobel    DT - Dareus, Adams    LB - Spikes, Fletcher, Bradham      CB - McGee, Clements  S - Byrd, A. Williams (you could make the case for Milloy)

P - Moorman

K - Carpenter

KR - McGee

PR - Parrish

I'm sure I missed a few in there.

Edited by Doc Brown