Stevie Johnson named HC at his HS alma mater

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

A dude that made his living off non traditional play and not having a great training regimen would be a flag for me when considering a coach.... that’s not to blow up his legacy or anything. Just you normally picture the cerebral gym rat that overachieved as going into this side. Certainly not always the case and In a role like this motivation and recruitment can mean as much as anything 

He brings great insight into what makes a player lazy and what doesn't motivate them to not be.

3 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

One of my favorite players of the drought; wasn't one of the best

Stevie wasn't one of the best Bills during the drought??? Really??? He was the only WR in the league who can say the consistently beat Revis in his prime yet he doesn't even make the Bill's best list during the drought? Riiiiiight...

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

2 of the other 3 were the Raiders lol

rams

chargers

raiders

a few times for 2 of ‘em

39 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Stevie wasn't one of the best Bills during the drought??? Really??? He was the only WR in the league who can say the consistently beat Revis in his prime yet he doesn't even make the Bill's best list during the drought? Riiiiiight...

Of course he was one of the best

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Meh....caught only half his targets for just over 50 YPG vs the Jets.  Not exactly a feast...

This may be true, but at that time Revis was the best CB in the league. Stevie would have him out there on rollerskates whether he was getting the ball or not. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Because they don't support them

The 49ers have terrific support and I'm not sure where they moved from.  They were based in SF when they entered the league in 1949 when the AAFC merged with the NFL.

SD moved because of issues between ownership and local government.

Raiders moved because of issues between ownership and local government.

but, continue on...

Congratulations Stevie!

Edited by Cripple Creek

8 hours ago, StHustle said:

He was definitely one of the better players during the drought.  Three consecutive 1000 yard seasons on terrible Bills offenses is no small feat. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Once again, a false "fact."

Well I never said it was a fact I gave an opinion

4 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

The 49ers have terrific support and I'm not sure where they moved from.  They were based in SF when they entered the league in 1949 when the AAFC merged with the NFL.

Raiders moved because of issues between ownership and local government.

but, continue on...

Congratulations Stevie!

Are you a 49rs fan now?

I literally only gave an opinion

2 minutes ago, yungmack said:

No, you stated it as a fact. Use the question mark for opinions.

We are on a message board I don't care about grammar, become an LA fan then

4 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Well, it wasn’t a very well thought out one, I’m sorry for that.

I'm sorry that you always think you are the voice of reason

I really don't care what you think

Edited by Buffalo716

4 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I'm not sure that it's accurate to say that SD moved because of issues with local government alone.  Both parties acted in the hopes of funding a new stadium, but in the end government punted and there was a referendum.  If memory serves, even Rams' ownership considered helping foot the bill for a new stadium in SD.

17 hours ago, StHustle said:

R.E.L.A.X.