So where will Brady go?

GregPersons

So where will Brady go?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Where is Brady playing next season?

• He'll stay in New England
    • He's going elsewhere (call it)

17 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

If he goes anywhere else I guarantee he’s going to look like an average QB. He’s 43 and doesn’t have the time to learn a whole new offensive scheme. But knowing a team like the raiders will be dumb enough to get him they probably will sign him to a ridiculous contract. Gruden is desperate and doesn’t know how to develop a young QB from the ground up. I see his career ending the way of Marino, Kelly and Namath

and Montana, and Favre.   sad ends to great careers...

7 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Stay. I want to TAKE the division from him. 

After all these years, it will be SO glorious.

It's too late for that glory.  It'd be like finally beating your old man in an arm wrestling contest when he's 65.   

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

He's not going anywhere, especially if they draft a quarterback and don't sign an experienced free agent.

I voted move, but think he probably stays. I’m on the fence. Timing is everything. He would have to sign for cap reasons (as I understand it) before free agency or the draft. He needs weapons and blocking more than money. He’s been leaving millions on the table to leave money for more talent, but they have done very little to help him. 

If he has to sign before seeing real commitment to surrounding him with talent, does he trust them (aka Belichick) to do so after so many years of being disappointed? 

1 hour ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

how much does BB wish Kraft hadn't made him dump Jimmy Garoppolo to keep Tommy happy

I don’t know why everyone is on the jimmy G bandwagon, he’s not that good. I honestly put him in the category of the Brad Johnson/Trent Dilfer game managers spot. That team was already stacked with a top 5 Defense a Strong WR Corp group and probably the best offensive line that protected him all year. He is not worth the dough that the 49ers are paying him. I’ve already hear rumors of San Francisco looking to move on from him. Honestly put an elite QB on that team and they would’ve won the super bowl over Kansas City guaranteed 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

16 hours ago, gjv001 said:

Who cares where Brady goes?

Personally, I want him to play in NE until the wheels fall off. I don't want him slinking away now that he's deteriorating.

I want at least one sweep before he's gone. Just one year where the Bills take both Ws from them.

5 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

It's too late for that glory.  It'd be like finally beating your old man in an arm wrestling contest when he's 65.   

Eh, I'd still take it.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well to be fair Jimmy G is not anything to write home about, 6/7 77 total passing yards lol. He is a game manager

One game does not measure a player.

Jimmy G is all Billicheat needs on his schemes, with his knowledge of opposition team game plans ahead of time of teams. 

57 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

One game does not measure a player.

Jimmy G is all Billicheat needs on his schemes, with his knowledge of opposition team game plans ahead of time of teams. 

No one game does not but a couple of seasons do. And from what I’ve seen he’s not all that. Wouldn’t be surprised if the 49ers were looking into letting him go this offseason. Paying way too much money for a career game manager

12 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Personally, I want him to play in NE until the wheels fall off. I don't want him slinking away now that he's deteriorating.

I want at least one sweep before he's gone. Just one year where the Bills take both Ws from them.

Eh, I'd still take it.

Agreed...

Brady and Belichick have this great record vs the Bills with years of BB/Brady vs the likes of Jauron and trent

I don't see them not counting those wins

51 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

San Diego. Cant go to the Niners and Gazelle told him to go LA so ...

51 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

San Diego. Cant go to the Niners and Gazelle told him to go LA so ...

Or maybe he can just go to hell 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/11/2020 at 7:25 PM, Georgia Bill said:

yeah I hope Brees just retires, rather than come back and just decline.   but remember, these guys had/have been doing this for 30+ years.  It is what they are to some degree...

23 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

Somewhere without income tax so he can enjoy a higher percentage of his bloated contract.

i take back what I said earlier, I am enjoying this latest BB thread;  so much built up dislike for them;  we all share it, don't we  ☠️.  need to get it out on a regular basis