So where will Brady go?

GregPersons

So where will Brady go?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Where is Brady playing next season?

• He'll stay in New England
    • He's going elsewhere (call it)

6 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

I voted he will go elsewhere but i am not sure yet. Probably LAC? Gotta wait a little longer. I know Kraft just loves his boy that he fell into but I think Tom’s done with BB’s bull**** at this point. I hate the pats but i will say it’s not like finding TB weapons over the years was a priority. Yes they got moss i know.

Edit: it would be funny if he went somewhere irrelevant like Tennessee. That’s my vote

Tennessee called.  They said their relevance is being where the Bills (minimally) want to be next year: contending for the conference championship. 

Maybe LAC have a great off season but c'mon Man.  When a team fields a #10 offense and #12 defense, has a top notch RB and a decent OL, and contends for the conference championship, assessing a 5-11 team with a good but lower-ranked defense, no OL, and no run game last year as more relevant than Tenn is just Wierd.  Maybe LAC OL picks up next year with guys back from injury, maybe it doesn't. 

4 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

How that guy remains in the NFL is beyond me

The only thing I can figger is Peterdude must be Catnip for Coaches at the whiteboard/in the film room or something - just so amazeballs that they can't believe he won't get 'er done on the field, especially since he can make the throws when he's not playing against elite D's going full-bore.

• Like (+1) 2

He will be playing in hell, 

4 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

How that guy remains in the NFL is beyond me

as a backup, I think he's fine.  I mean, look at some of the backup play last year around the league.  Some great (Minchew), some not great (Duck in Pgh).  

As for Brady, my guess is Tenn.   I could see that team being in win-now mode, esp. if it can keep D. Henry.  They also have a good TE, and Brady loves those.  

I could also see the Saints if Brees and Bridgewater are gone.  They could get Brady, keep Hill and let him become the starter after Brady leaves.  

Edited by RyanC883

We play NE Twice next year,

I am more interested if he goes, who starts in New England? Stidham? Andy Dalton ? (Lol)

Perhaps Rivers goes to TB and Winston gets fixed by BB. That’s a scary thought. I could see Belichick fixing a QB we think is on the bubble. Let’s hope not

I initially thought he'd actually leave. 

The more time I have to ponder it, the more I think he's just using the threat of leaving to force New England to give him what he wants: More money and better targets.

As gross as it is, I think he'll be a Patriot next year, they'll be much improved on offense, and will be Super Bowl contenders again. Ugh.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

The more time I have to ponder it, the more I think he's just using the threat of leaving to force New England to give him what he wants: More money and better targets.

As gross as it is, I think he'll be a Patriot next year, they'll be much improved on offense, and will be Super Bowl contenders again. Ugh.

Yup.

26 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Did you watch him play in 2019?  There is zero left to be feared.  I hope NE give him 30M.

If he hadn't picked our defense apart in Week 16, we would have had a home playoff game this year.

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

As much as I may agree, I can not "like" this post.

As for the bolded, that's up to us.  And KC and the Ravens.  I think that Belly-cheat pwns Daboll's soul, but in theory exorcism is possible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Nester said:

We play NE Twice next year,

I am more interested if he goes, who starts in New England? Stidham? Andy Dalton ? (Lol)

Perhaps Rivers goes to TB and Winston gets fixed by BB. That’s a scary thought. I could see Belichick fixing a QB we think is on the bubble. Let’s hope not

If they don't resign Brady then they will bring in a stop gap for a year or two (Dalton who will be looking to start somewhere is an option) but they will definitely be looking at QB's in the draft. Same goes for NO if Bridgewater leaves. Pitt has to after their season crashed and burned without Ben and he is nearing the end anyway. Burrow will be a Bengal and Tua most likely goes to the fish. I don't know if this is a really strong draft for QB's overall. I hope not because I don't want NE to find their next potential franchise QB. I could see NE taking a chance on Josh Rosen if he is available. His career has gotten off to a rocky start but Bill is the type of coach who could put him in a situation to succeed.

John Elway could possibly make a play for Brady. The Broncos QB position has been a mess for a decade and John could bring in Brady to mentor a few QB's over the next couple years. Peyton Manning was no spring chicken and Elway took a shot on him. Just my 2 cents :)

Edited by Badanswer
  • Like (+1) 1

image.thumb.png.6f5d175e212acec5188364d10a5e89f1.png

9 minutes ago, Badanswer said:

John Elway could possibly make a play for Brady. The Broncos QB position has been a mess for a decade and John could bring in Brady to mentor a few QB's over the next couple years. Peyton Manning was no spring chicken and Elway took a shot on him. Just my 2 cents :)

I would have thought that the Joe Flacco debacle would have persuaded Elway that strategy doesn't always lead to success, but Brady IS on a different level than Flacco.

• Like (+1) 1