So where will Brady go?

GregPersons

So where will Brady go?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Where is Brady playing next season?

• He'll stay in New England
    • He's going elsewhere (call it)

If he goes anywhere else I guarantee he’s going to look like an average QB. He’s 43 and doesn’t have the time to learn a whole new offensive scheme. But knowing a team like the raiders will be dumb enough to get him they probably will sign him to a ridiculous contract. Gruden is desperate and doesn’t know how to develop a young QB from the ground up. I see his career ending the way of Marino, Kelly and Namath

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Like (+1) 1

I voted he will go elsewhere but i am not sure yet. Probably LAC? Gotta wait a little longer. I know Kraft just loves his boy that he fell into but I think Tom’s done with BB’s bull**** at this point. I hate the pats but i will say it’s not like finding TB weapons over the years was a priority. Yes they got moss i know.

Edit: it would be funny if he went somewhere irrelevant like Tennessee. That’s my vote

Edited by JoPoy88

I have a hard time believing he will leave, but the teams I see him possibly going to are maybe the Cowboys, Titans, 49ers, or Saints (if brees retires)

He needs to go to a weak division to win. The NFC east, south, and AFC south are relatively weak. NFC west not so much, but the Niners have a stacked roster. The Cowboys, 49ers, or Saints probably get a first round bye with him at QB.

I just don’t see the Chargers and Raiders being that competitive for his services since Mahomes is going to run that division for the next decade. 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

I don’t see him moving.  He’ll want a two year deal, but Kraft will want the option to move on in one year.  They probably would give more guaranteed $ to sweeten the deal, but want the overall contract to be less than the $35 mil others are getting in their prime.

I understand the thoughts of possible teams, but he would only want to go if he received a nice deal, and a solid defense, O Line, and some weapons.  Who meets that to me is TN.  Great running game, some weapons, decent line, and a solid defense.  Lastly, he and Vrabel have been reported to be good friends from their playing days together.

The thing about Vrabel is he was under Belicheck as a player, he knows how they used Brady.  For those who said retire, you’re right.  My wild speculation and this is not because he’s beaten us for twenty years, that his play will diminish quickly this year even if he stays in NE.

• Like (+1) 1

To me the interesting question is: what’s NE going to do while Brady is deciding?  Obviously they’re looking for a long term answer at QB regardless of what Brady does, but the possibility of Brady returning would limit who will sign there.  No QB who wants a guarantee of starting would do it.  It’ll be interesting to watch play out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I have a hard time believing he will leave, but the teams I see him possibly going to are maybe the Cowboys, Titans, 49ers, or Saints (if brees retires)

He needs to go to a weak division to win. The NFC east, south, and AFC south are relatively weak. NFC west not so much, but the Niners have a stacked roster. The Cowboys, 49ers, or Saints probably get a first round bye with him at QB.

I just don’t see the Chargers and Raiders being that competitive for his services since Mahomes is going to run that division for the next decade. 

Nice insight on weak divisions.  But AFC East? 

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Are you sure Gruden has had enough time with NPeterman?

Mayock likes him too ;)

1 hour ago, gjv001 said:

Who cares where Brady goes?

I do.

Out of the division would be nice :)

Out of the Conference would be nicer ;)