Bill Barnwell of ESPN has a Dominos Fall thing.

MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Devonta Freeman to the Bills would be AMAZING... Dash and Smash duo at RB. Let's do that!

Quinton Spain to the Bears? HELLLLLL NO!!! Never in a zillion years. Never. RETAIN SPAIN in the plain (where New Era Field is) :P

if that is his value of 7M AAV I would be absolutely pissed if they let Spain walk. 

6 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Devonta Freeman to the Bills would be AMAZING... Dash and Smash duo at RB. Let's do that!

Quinton Spain to the Bears? HELLLLLL NO!!! Never in a zillion years. Never. RETAIN SPAIN in the plain (where New Era Field is) :P

More like Smash and Smash.

I really hope they go after a speed back. Even if they have to draft a guy like Javon Leake in round 3.

19 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I don’t know what happens with Murphy, but I would almost rather have Shaq at $10 mil a year than Addison at $14 mil. 

Norman would be great for a year. Could mean Bills don’t have to draft a CB till a later round . 

It's cool that Shaq is finally getting to a point where he looks like he might have been worth a first round pick. But seriously, this was his best year 7.5 sacks. Addison is consistently on or above double digits sacks. He's a very strong run defender who rarely misses games. His age should ensure that he signs for around 10 mill per. Perhaps less. I think they way overestimated his value in this. He's way better than Shaq.

By the way Barnwell did this last year and correctly predicted Flacco to the Broncos. It's a cool format, and makes for interesting speculation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Interesting that he didnt have Jordan Phillips mentioned at all in the domino's of the defensive tackles.

I have been surprised that there doesnt seem to be a lot of mention of Jordan Phillips in articles about Free Agency...

He is not mentioned in several Top 100 Free Agents lists for instance...

Seems strange to me...

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

yeah I just read that. I have no idea why Hill would sign an offer-sheet for a team where he has zero chance at locking the starting job down. 

I could absolutely see the possibility of the Josh Norman cut and coming back with McD on a one year deal to reset his market though and would love it 

Agree and Same with the Njoku trade to NE if it is really only a 6th I would be pissed if Bills where not in on that. 

To be backup to a highly hit QB and also take some of the brunt of the beating on designed runs and trick plays... lots of 2 QB sets would be amazing, just would want to save Josh catching the TDs for playoffs again

3 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

For the First time in my life, I live pretty close to a Dominos restaurant.  There are pizzerias all over the place on the west side of Rochester, so I've only tried Dominos once.  Meh.

I think “meh” is everyone’s opinion on domino’s actually so you’re right on point.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:54 PM, MAJBobby said:

here is the DE Domino for Bills that he speculates 

THE BILLS SIGN MARIO ADDISON TO A THREE-YEAR, $42 MILLION DEAL

14320.png&w=286&h=208
CAR

BUF

Sean McDermott has brought in plenty of his favorites from Carolina and just hired former Panthers defensive coordinator Eric Washington as defensive line coach. Addison has been wildly underrated for years -- he's 11th in the league in sacks since 2016 -- and would step in for Shaq Lawson in Buffalo's defensive line rotation.

Lol I seen this thought I was sent to the old Mario watch thread 

On 2/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, Mike in Horseheads said:

Serious question, what made Bill Barnwell ESPN's expert? He seems to throw a lot of shitz at the wall all season and hasn't been a liker of the Bills.

that man knows his football.   Iirc he stated TyRoD > Eli and Rogers