Trump's Assault On Health Care

Tiberius

Ordinarily, I would not bother trying to reason with Tibsy and Gary, so I won't

The laughingly misnamed title thread is all you have to read to know it is excrement.

But in case some of you missed the articles I posted in the Trump thread, I will leave them here also..

BOTH sides of the aisle agree that spending is out of control and CANNOT be maintained,

But, whenever ANYBODY tries to do anything about ...........out comes the tired old lib cliches

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Democrat House won't pass it.  They're not interested in any cuts.

Trump budget would cut $4.4T in spending, boosting defense while slashing safety nets, foreign aid

by Gregg Re

Original Article

The White House on Sunday unveiled a $4.8 trillion budget proposal that would slash spending dramatically on foreign aid and social safety nets, while including $2 billion for a southern border wall and substantially boosting funding to NASA, the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Homeland Security. Fox News has confirmed the details of the budget, which The Wall Street Journal first reported. The package, set to be formally announced on Monday, as-is stood little chance of passage in the House of Representatives, which the Democrats have controlled. Still, it served as a signal of the president's priorities as Republican have aimed to retake the chamber in the 2020 elections.

The plan aims to eliminate the federal deficit -- or the difference between spending and revenue that is slated to exceed $1 trillion this year -- by 2035. In all, the White House is seeking to cut $4.4 trillion in federal spending over the next 10 years, including reductions in spending on food stamps and federal disability benefits through more stringent work and eligibility requirements.

• Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It isn't.

He has nothing else

It's up to you, but you are wasting your time.

To the point: 

Gary just has his latest talking point and he's eager to take it for a spin before he checks out its merit. Because he doesn't think for himself, he just parrots, trolls, then runs and hides when he gets challenged.

Rinse, lather, repeat. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shouldn’t the goal be to slash these programs? I mean shouldn’t the government be aiming to have few people as possible on Food Stamps? 

Rule #1 of PPP: Never engage in serious discussion in a thread started by Tibs.

The thread will just be deleted when it proves inconvenient to him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

another panic.gif.f167513612142c244cc0d702a0ba365d.gif thread by tibsy. one that will, more than likely, not go the way he thinks it will go.

Trump will lose in court over killing Obamacare? 

Or or it doesn't matter he wants to cut healthcare for the poor? 

Honestly, I thought you guys would be cheering people would get hurt 

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Link? Specifics? 

This is funny. Ignorance of his beloved clown! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump will lose in court over killing Obamacare? 

Or or it doesn't matter he wants to cut healthcare for the poor? 

Honestly, I thought you guys would be cheering people would get hurt ...

onoz_omg2.gif.d56eacbb81cb78cbd88274825f60a558.gif

• Haha (+1) 1