I’ve Banned All Challenges

Irv

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Ice bucket challenge.  Ten day photos challenge.  Pull my finger challenge.  Ridiculous waste of time. I ban all challenges.  

First, I want to tell you that I love this OP.  Pure gold.  I also think you should know that you’ve taken on the daunting “no challenge challenge.”  May the force be with you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gray Beard said:

I didn’t realize “pull my finger” was a challenge. I challenge your definition of a challenge. 

It got weird when elementary school principals started doing the “pull my finger” challenge, and posting the videos on twitter.  There were a couple sharting incidents...kids were traumatized.  It fizzled out quickly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Jauronimo said:

I LOVE this idea!!  I would like to give a quick shout out to my mom and my boy Ray Ray. 

I accept the No Challenges Challenge and I challenge @Johnny Hammersticks, @Gugny, and @Royale with Cheese to take the No Challenges Challenge 2020 or pour a bucket of scalding hot coffee all over your groins and face!!!

So the consequence for failing at No Challenges Challenge 2020....is a challenge? ?

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I LOVE this idea!!  I would like to give a quick shout out to my mom and my boy Ray Ray. 

I accept the No Challenges Challenge and I challenge @Johnny Hammersticks, @Gugny, and @Royale with Cheese to take the No Challenges Challenge 2020 or pour a bucket of scalding hot coffee all over your groins and face!!!

If timed properly, you could get Hammersticks' groin and Royale's face at the same time.

• Haha (+1) 7

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

So the consequence for failing at No Challenges Challenge 2020....is a challenge? ?

No, the consequence for failing the No Challenges Challenge 2020 is hot coffee to the groin.  Also, if you don't accept the Challenge, hot coffee to the groin.   

Oh, and if you do accept the Challenge I'm pretty sure you fail so......decaf or straight black?  A blend?

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If timed properly, you could get Hammersticks' groin and Royale's face at the same time.

Or vice versa ??‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

No, the consequence for failing the No Challenges Challenge 2020 is hot coffee to the groin.  Also, if you don't accept the Challenge, hot coffee to the groin.   

Oh, and if you do accept the Challenge I'm pretty sure you fail so......decaf or straight black?  A blend?

I guess I’m in then.  You’re quite the salesperson.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Now we've moved on to the dreaded Double Dog Dare!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, teef said:

but how will everyone know i'm a good person?  i mean...if people don't know i'm giving money, why give it?

Smart people know the trick is to not give money and then lie about donating generous sums but having no need for recognition.  Its basically how all the big guys got rich like Bill Gates and Steve Harvey.

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Smart people know the trick is to not give money and then lie about donating generous sums but having no need for recognition.  Its basically how all the big guys got rich like Bill Gates and Steve Harvey.

and jared from subway until...ya know.