What are Some of the Biggest Head Scratchers Made by Bills Ownership/FO in Bills History ?

T master

1 hour ago, holla83 said:

Bruce DeHaven was the special teams coach for the Music City Miracle. Wade fired him over it and hired Ronnie Jones. The Bills ST unit in 2000 was so god awful that Ralph wanted Jones gone and Wade refused. Ultimately I think Wade sued over the remainder of his contract and won.

From what I can recall the Bills were ordered to pay Phillips by the NFL and yet Wilson still refused to pay him. Not long ago Wade was asked about it and stated he was never paid by the Buffalo Bills for the remainder of his contact. I do believe that Phillips threatened to sue, but never did. 

On 2/12/2020 at 7:13 PM, Buffalo03 said:

I'm only 33 so I can't really name anything before I was born as far as what the worst things this franchise did were but one of the things that sticks out to me since I've been a fan whch has been since I was 6 (the year we went to the 3rd Super Bowl against Dallas) was the hiring of Dick Jauron as head coach. That was something I never understood. As bad as the Rex Ryan hire was, Dick Jauron for me was ridiculously stupid. 

Keeping and starting Rob Johnson over Flutie is another thing that I think was the worst. 

I also will never understand the trade up for Sammy Watkins either when we could have had Khalil Mack who was right in our own back yard. 

Dick led the Bears to a 13-3 fluke season and dined on it to his Bill appointment.

Bears did the same in 2018 with a 12-4 fluke season, for which people will dine off it for the rest of their career.