2020 mock drafts/ fanspeak/ draft network

51 minutes ago, Jewkano33 said:

If our draft falls like this I would die.  Thats like the perfect draft in my opinion.

It really is the perfect draft for us. I would like Michael Pittman Jr. over Chase Claypool. We are a major contender with that draft and a great Free Agent class. Cmon Beane!!!!

On 2/9/2020 at 9:19 PM, NewEra said:

The only place where we can discuss taking CeeDee Lamb at pick 22 (not to mention Reagor in rd THREE). 

If a there’s no chance a player will be available when you select, don’t take him.  Jmo

I think guys like Maurice Hurst and DK Metcalf are breaking that train of thought

5 minutes ago, MassHog said:

I think guys like Maurice Hurst and DK Metcalf are breaking that train of thought

I think that that’s a crock of crap. Guys have been slipping since the draft begun, not with hurst and Metcalf.  One had a heart condition.  One previously had a broken neck and various dings in his scouting report that led to several 2nd-3rd rd grades on him.  

My 3 to your 1 that says Lamb doesn’t make it to 22.  Name the amount

Just now, NewEra said:

I think that that’s a crock of crap. Guys have been slipping since the draft begun, not with hurst and Metcalf.  One had a heart condition.  One previously had a broken neck and various dings in his scouting report that led to several 2nd-3rd rd grades on him.  

My 3 to your 1 that says Lamb doesn’t make it to 22.  Name the amount

Yeah 0% chance Lamb makes it that far back. But if he did I would take him, I think he is the clear #2 prospect after Jeudy 

3 minutes ago, MassHog said:

Yeah 0% chance Lamb makes it that far back. But if he did I would take him, I think he is the clear #2 prospect after Jeudy 

.........then what’s the point of the Hurst and Metcalf comment.  Idk

42 minutes ago, MassHog said:

My point was that just because someone falls doesnt mean they should stay away from them. Aaron Rodgers fell too. 

Oh......my point was CeeDee Lamb won’t be falling to 22......so why select him at 22 or even talk about selecting him at 22?  It’s just nonsense

22: R1P22

WR CEEDEE LAMB

OKLAHOMA

54: R2P22

RB JONATHAN TAYLOR

WISCONSIN

86: R3P22

EDGE KENNY WILLEKES

MICHIGAN STATE

125: R4P22

WR TYLER JOHNSON

MINNESOTA

155: R5P9

LB SHAQUILLE QUARTERMAN

MIAMI

167: R5P21

DL DAVON HAMILTON

OHIO STATE

188: R6P9

CB LEVONTA TAYLOR

FLORIDA STATE

201: R6P22

RB AJ DILLON

BOSTON COLLEGE

207: R6P28

LB DONTAVIOUS JACKSON

FLORIDA STATE

If the draft fell this way I’d be crying from joy. That being said, there’s like a 1% chance of Lamb falling to 22. If we want him we prob need to trade up with the Colts if he falls that far.

46 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Why? He's not an explosive athlete but he has NFL size and strength, great technique, a wide variety of moves and is solid against the run. Is there something I'm missing with him?

Have you watched his game film, you should be able to see why I wouldn't want him. But opinions are like bungholes, everyone's got one. 

54 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

Have you watched his game film, you should be able to see why I wouldn't want him. But opinions are like bungholes, everyone's got one. 

I have watched it which is how I came up with those opinions, I'd just genuinely like to know what you didn't like about it so I can get a different opinion on him. Are you actually give an explanation or just take more lazy cheapshots at my assessment of him?

Edited by gobills404

15 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I have watched it which is how I came up with those opinions, I'd just genuinely like to know what you didn't like about it so I can get a different opinion on him. Are you actually give an explanation or just take more lazy cheapshots at my assessment of him?

That wasn't a shot at you at all, I don't do that. Like my opinion is better than anyone else's, which it isn't. That said, my problems with him is that I don't see him chasing back side often enough, trying to get himself back in the play. If he's not strictly rushing the passer or if the play isn't coming his way, too many times I've seen him standing around watching the play. I don't think that would sit well with McFrazier. I'm not saying he does it all the time, just to much. Which speaks of his hustle and work ethic. Honestly how many times have you seen a player hustling to get back in the play cause a fumble or recover one by playing with their hair on fire to get back in the play. The bills play total defense to the ball and they expect that from one another they don't stop running until the whistle blows. Sure I've seen him get back in the play when the play is coming to his side but that just won't cut it. He just gives me the feeling that is he's not the center of attention, why bother. Plus he's a little flabby in the midsection. I just rewatched the Florida state and Washington games. He whiffed on a sack and missed 2 tackles against Florida. He's a jogger, ladeeda I'm going towards the play, oh they got it, I think I'll just bounce up and down. I'm not saying his tape is all bad. If he turned flab into muscle and turned up his intensity and worked hard every play. He could turn into a player. I'd take a flier on him late in the 5th or 6th, but no way in the second, he's a project. Here's the thing with getting players, no matter what round you get them they must have the attitude of being the best at what they do, whatever it takes. 

Edited by ScorpionZero

Fanspeak using Josh Edwards CBS Draft Board:

22: R1P22
 WR HENRY RUGGS III
ALABAMA

54: R2P22
 OT MATT PEART
UCONN

86: R3P22
 ANTOINE WINFIELD JR.
MINNESOTA

125: R4P22