Christian Wade interview ESPN UK - Bills best org for him

7 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Love listening to that young man. So well spoken and that accent is awesome. Would love to see him make the team next year or at least find way to spend another year on the PS.

Oh he’ll be almost guaranteed to at least make the practice squad next year as well - the exemption attached to his international status lasts 2 years. I hope he makes the 53 though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

BB, I’m guessing he stays on the PS one more year, and in two years he may get a shot.  I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like him on some level.

Probably, but but why waste him on the squad when he has big play ability , put him the in the slot or swing passes , whatever just get him out there.

• Like (+1) 4

Although many here don’t think he will make the 53, and they are probably right, I’m going the underdog route, thinking he makes the active roster, ya ya, I know, but it’s fun to root for the underdog...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

BB, I’m guessing he stays on the PS one more year, and in two years he may get a shot.  I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like him on some level.

He's pushing 30.  I think it's getting close to now-or-never time.  If he does go to PS again, I hope it's not the exempt spot so we can actually have the opportunity to bring him up at some point (although it means another team could steal him away)

• Like (+1) 4